Forums

Help › Forums

So, does anyone have the Gold MAX putter yet?

Wed, Oct 29 2014 4:18 PM (43 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 8:50 PM

ISH47:

Doesn't really bother me that players of poldi's caliber get these "super clubs".. It's not gonna make them that much better than they are now. It would, however, improve a lesser to moderate player's game (especially a longer driver) to a point where it wouldn't be fair.. IMO, of course.

Wgt are playing with fire here!

I think that this whole gold thing will backfire on them.

and that is when they let someone go in the company!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 9:17 PM

siggipj76:
    I think that this whole gold thing will backfire on them.

Well they could always scrap the gold lower the stats and bronze them lmao 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 12:07 AM

Posted to wrong thread.......

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 1:01 AM

DAZZA501:

Looks like there's a driver and some irons coming soon too by the looks of the pro shop.

You're correct Dazz :-(

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 3:47 AM

Thanks for the feedback Poldi, interesting to get some info on how that thing performs.

Do we really need these hyper clubs though?  Do the best here need irons that will let them pick which blade of grass to hit on the green from 230 yards or drive a ball 350 every time?   I'm only assuming they'll be that good of course, maybe they'll be even better.

Personally I don't think we need more holy grails, what we have is already too good.

• poldimaier
    2,346 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 8:35 AM

alosso:
    Does it have a sell-back option?

No.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 2:11 PM

Ah - Freunde fürs Leben!

(eternal friends)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 2:58 PM

poldimaier:

alosso:
    Does it have a sell-back option?

No.

That's it, I'm waiting for the upgrade.

Gleefs says its putter expresses strong energy of a dragon ascending into heaven through head body embodying clouds. Through a dragon symbolizing the Emperor, it indicates self-confidence and dignity of a winner. (maybe they used google translate?)

Hah, "a dragon ascending into heaven"  easily beats 9 precision, 8 forgiveness etc etc.  

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 11:22 AM

poldimaier:
    Anyhow, I will keep it in my bag........hoping that it will show it´s hidden advantages, when I´m 100% used to it........in the moment my scores are rather higher than lower.

If i had a 400,000 putter i would be using It all the time and having it on show for all the world to see, why are you still using the NIKE???

Or did you just buy the 120 credit, level 7, golden WGT tour putter with 1.5 precision instead of the 400,000 one??

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 12:25 PM

MainzMan:

Thanks for the feedback Poldi, interesting to get some info on how that thing performs.

Do we really need these hyper clubs though?  Do the best here need irons that will let them pick which blade of grass to hit on the green from 230 yards or drive a ball 350 every time?   I'm only assuming they'll be that good of course, maybe they'll be even better.

Personally I don't think we need more holy grails, what we have is already too good.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Great feedback and obviously the stats are somewhat fabricated, however we do NOT need better equipment. A variety is great, just not better.

As it is the equipment has improved to the stage where the top players can hit a shot from 250 yards out and stop it within a dimes radius of their target.

The horse bolted a long time ago, but surely it is time to at least close the gate.

RSS