Club v. Club anybody?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 6 2014 6:38 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 11:13 AM

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/grande_oaks_golf_club/default.aspx  

(grrrrr, my direct link box doesn't work anymore.)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 26 2014 4:07 AM

IRISHPUNK:

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/grande_oaks_golf_club/default.aspx  

(grrrrr, my direct link box doesn't work anymore.)

Here you go.

And if you beat this undefeated CC, you win this -

Edit - Never mind the....., will be replaced with the opponents CC logo, thought I should clear that up, lol.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 8:49 AM

Surely some owner out there wants to play this fine club?  We have about 50 players (we can and have cut our roster to play smaller Club teams though) ready to roll within a few days notice.  Come get some...

D.

• tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 11:16 AM

Howdy Irish,  We are finishing up 3 right now and starting another one for Oct.  Would like to talk to you about one for Sept. maybe,  We have 9 TL's, 47 L's, 9 TM's and 2 Masters.  We would love the opportunity to play yall.

Ronny

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 6:20 AM

tubbytubb:

Howdy Irish,  We are finishing up 3 right now and starting another one for Oct.  Would like to talk to you about one for Sept. maybe,  We have 9 TL's, 47 L's, 9 TM's and 2 Masters.  We would love the opportunity to play yall.

Ronny

tubbytubb... that's what I'm talkin' about!  

It looks like you've got a nice size team too so we're in if you're in.  Friend Request accepted.  

D.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 11:31 AM

I can't remember if UKGE have played you guys yet.  We're currently in an inter-CC one right now, but I know that I love these things.  I'd do one every week if they could swing it.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:41 PM

MichaelStroke:

I can't remember if UKGE have played you guys yet.  We're currently in an inter-CC one right now, but I know that I love these things.  I'd do one every week if they could swing it.

Hey man.  We've not played UKGE and frankly playing a European squad would be a tough sale to my guys.  Our experience with overseas matches hasn't been very successful.  Most Europeans aren't like Paulton, in that they actually go to bed!  lol.  

However, you're a cool poster (lmao at 99% of your posts' over here) so if and when you're ready to "come home", hit us up over at GOGC.  Based on your sarcastic wit, my guess is you'd fit in!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:25 PM

IRISHPUNK:

MichaelStroke:

Hey man.  We've not played UKGE and frankly playing a European squad would be a tough sale to my guys.  Our experience with overseas matches hasn't been very successful.  Most Europeans aren't like Paulton, in that they actually go to bed!  lol.  

However, you're a cool poster (lmao at 99% of your posts' over here) so if and when you're ready to "come home", hit us up over at GOGC.  Based on your sarcastic wit, my guess is you'd fit in!

I know what you mean.  Even though I'm 100% USDA prime cut beef, most of my club is British or Irish.  When we do intra-CC stuff it can get really, really hard to schedule.  It gets done, but usually requires some time for all the games to go through (sometimes a few weeks).  However, I've played with them enough to know that my club is full of legit players who will give anyone a run for their money.

And since they're Brits and Irishmen, they don't have my sense of humor.  I'm more Jackass than Monty Python.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you this.

• DJW2307
    13,393 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:00 AM

IRISHPUNK:

MichaelStroke:

Hi there Irish - As Michael says, we are in the middle of a CC match at present and think there is another one lined up as well (or not certain).

Our CC v CC organiser is liam91 (Mike to his friends) and if you ever fancy a match up please give him a shout anytime as we are always happy to give it a go in whatever format, whether Mplay, One on One or CTTH. Please feel free to make contact with Mike anytime sir and I'm sure we can sort something. Whilst the bulk of members are from the UK / Ireland, we do have quite a number of US / Canadian based players as well and even the UK players don't always go to bed, particularly at the weekend, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Cheers for now

David

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 6:17 AM

DJW2307:

IRISHPUNK:

MichaelStroke:

Hi there Irish - As Michael says, we are in the middle of a CC match at present and think there is another one lined up as well (or not certain).

Our CC v CC organiser is liam91 (Mike to his friends) and if you ever fancy a match up please give him a shout anytime as we are always happy to give it a go in whatever format, whether Mplay, One on One or CTTH. Please feel free to make contact with Mike anytime sir and I'm sure we can sort something. Whilst the bulk of members are from the UK / Ireland, we do have quite a number of US / Canadian based players as well and even the UK players don't always go to bed, particularly at the weekend, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Cheers for now

David

It's worth a shot.... Send me a list of your active roster and we'll get started on this.

D.

• PAGES
RSS