Forums

Help › Forums

Free balls offer

Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:28 AM (23 replies)
  • Ravpil
    14 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 6:29 AM

WGTyphoon -  still waiting for the 20% bonus credits with a purchase, it would be nice if WGT would appreciate all the loyal money spending players in this game, it is us after all that keep this game going........

Ravpil

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 9:24 AM

KlamityJ:

I am confused...maybe you can help.   Am new player and 2 days ago a player gifted me with some better balls.  Today the site said I used up my 3 new balls!!!  I then spent all my credits to get some for my hubby today and he got same notice today!!!  So what's with gifted balls???

purchased balls don't last forever, they have a limited amount of hits before they are too worn to play and are removed from play. The higher the durability rating the longer they will last.

Ball with low durability don't last very long at all. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 9:49 AM

To  Mr WGTyphoon ,  first hello from Montreal  (cold and snowing)   . In the past we used to have a great deal   that said ( deposit) 25$ in your account and receive a sleeve of ball (And they where the good ones.)  What  would happen  some times with me is  that  a few day before the offer I would by  25$  worth of balls (Level 71 Nike) .           So the offer was not good at time for me .              Can the WGT offer  be changed to ( purchase)  25$,20$ or15$ worth of ball  and receive a free sleeve of the balls you purchase most often.                 I hope I am being understood  for this request ?             Have a good day  sir   ,and all WGT members.    Maybe a  friendly member  explain   my request in better English term   TY :)         Francois (Frapp)    

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 1:55 PM

Scuba divers have been in all water holes and word is WGT are going to give us all our "splashers" back on the eve of xmas ;-)

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 4:46 PM

wishing upon a star. sleeve of calloway 34's please santa.

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 9:31 AM

I'm a bit late ( as usual ) but thank you WGT.

Sorry for hitching a ride on this thread but I didn't want to start a new one.

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 1:07 PM

What was being promoted.  I didn't get "red balls".  Usually rinse after taking dip in the Gulf of Mexico.  LOL!!!

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 1:41 AM

Scott, how do you hell get this ball.

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:14 AM

Call me stoopid if you like but I really don't know how I acquired it.  I don't get any emails about these promotional offers, I just log in and play (almost) every day and they appear sporadically as if by magic. 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:47 AM

Ssssssh.

Scott, edit your post and happy for you mate, this is the greatest bug I ever heard. Hope to get this one soon, as soon as possible indeed. That's epic.

RSS