Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, You have made a farce out of CC of the Week

Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM (78 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 11:42 AM

WTF, world peace crumbling in middle east and in eastern Europe and then we can read this.......... wow.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 3:04 PM

It's all good , lads an' ladies, opinions an' such. Leave us all continue on the golf cart path to true enlightenment...

photo imagesCAIS3WLE_zps0f3c4727.jpg

Doc :)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 3:20 PM

mkrizan86:

I thought your whinny posts about getting screwed by WGT when you bought a wedge and sold it back were the pinnacle of (for the lack of a better word) stupidity, but you've outdone yourself with this.

LOL, I knew it I read something he posted before that was way out there like this one...LOL

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 3:41 PM

PaulTon:

golfvader7:

It now has little meaning to be so chosen. You took a sensational CC idea, and have made it comical. If this is what being named CC of the Week means, then please just leave my club alone. We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week. You have proven the last 2 weeks, how little you think of CCs.

LMFAO!

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 4:00 PM

The last thing I'll add is something no one else has pointed out.. and that's the fact that both of the antagonist's of this thread (one being the OP), wrote like this.. coincidence?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 4:07 PM

I honestly cannot believe someone would be so butt hurt, so as to start a thread like this.

I'm thinking WGT needs to reinstate the "Minimum 18 years old" requirement.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 4:32 PM

DJW2307:
    As for the comment about not knowing who Yancy is in one of the postings within this post, that has to be the funniest comments of the decade.

Well done to Yancy & all the other nominees to date........

:-)

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:57 PM

Im pretty sure Vaders squad will win this week(by use of  force)....And of course there will be 7 pages of congrats...Did anyone figure out if we actually have been invaded by aliens..If so lets steal their smoooooth gameplay technology.. daaaaa force..

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 7:09 PM

so I read the opening post of this thread yesterday - and I had yet to see the news post from wgt about this weeks club - so although the tenor didn't sit too well I took away 1 point from it that i agree with.  It may not have been said specifically, but did make me think about the fact that we don't really know what the criteria are.  To me that's a good thing.  

Clubs, owners, and memebers......just be ourselves and if we are worthy of recognition then it must be for the right reasons.

so, my point/question is. .......unless i'm wrong again (usually am) - wasn't this thread/post started before the announcement?  and if so, a finger pointed at wgt regarding this weeks pick wasn't likely intended to be aimed at Yancy and the club.

i've got plenty to say about yancy and everyone at that club - but that's for another thread

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 8:41 PM

duffer19:
    wasn't this thread/post started before the announcement?

This thread started - 09-18-2014 1:43 PM

The WGT Alien Ambassadors CC of the Week thread started 09-18-2014 12:34 PM

duffer19:
    make me think about the fact that we don't really know what the criteria are.  To me that's a good thing.  

Me too. Easy to see how Alien Pods and the potential benefit for humanity made an already worthy club a no brainer this time though :) 

All just good fun.  Common sense I am sure will see the good and great take their turn........No prizes for guessing one that by popular demand won't be thought of as deserving anything soon though, lol.

RSS