Forums

Help › Forums

The WGT Alien Ambassadors CC of the Week

Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:34 PM (30 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 10:03 PM

Jimbog1964:

An incredible post, and for my part disappointing that any one does not just say well played to a thoroughly deserving CC.

Were it not for Team Yancy there would be no egg hunt.  Were it not for team yancy we would all be wondering PINEHURST NO. 2 oblivious to very possible Alien Pods.  We should remind ourselves this is not the only contribution, just one in a long line.

Team Yancys impact on WGT and way it's looking the future of humanity means this is the minimum accolade that is suitable, and thoroughly deserved.  

Well played Team Yancy for getting the award, and also WGT for choosing to recognise a very appreciated CC.

Exactly what  I should of wrote on the first page ,  In my case Yancy  became  a good friend years ago ,    He  made me think often, not to take this game to seriously .  At times he  gave me a reason to stay  on WGT  , he makes me laugh often .  There is only one Yancy  , Mel,and OPYand the Doc  ,Fun CC,...............   that I am sure about   :)   .I am Glad WGT  choose is CC  , I think in the long run most CC will  be feature by WGT .      Francois (Frapp)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 10:18 PM
    Congrats on the recognition. Club owners deserve plaudits for making this game what it is.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 2:07 AM

Many congrats and whatnots to Team Yancy and the Alien Ambassadors.

Well done gentlemen.

Thanks to Team Yancy.... I search because I believe.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 2:59 AM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations WGT Alien Ambassadors and of course Yancy!

You're an awesome person and so is everyone in your club!

WGT, this is the BEST award so far! Thank you for being so cool!

I'm very proud to be on his friends list and he's almost as good a player as he is an alien hunter!

Yayy! Again!

• DJW2307
    13,391 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:12 AM

=

Jimbog1964:

An incredible post, and for my part disappointing that any one does not just say well played to a thoroughly deserving CC.

Were it not for Team Yancy there would be no egg hunt.  Were it not for team yancy we would all be wondering PINEHURST NO. 2 oblivious to very possible Alien Pods.  We should remind ourselves this is not the only contribution, just one in a long line.

Team Yancys impact on WGT and way it's looking the future of humanity means this is the minimum accolade that is suitable, and thoroughly deserved.  

Well played Team Yancy for getting the award, and also WGT for choosing to recognise a very appreciated CC.

+1

Many congratulations to WGT Alien Ambassadors from all at the UKGE !! Thoroughly deserved accolade despite what may have been spouted elsewhere

Cheers

David

/

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:40 AM

'Congratulations!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:41 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy

After a wild night of celebrating our pick by WGT as the "CC of The Week", and lots of Folgers Freeze Dried Crystals Coffee & Haribos - I have returned all up here to the forums and find this post.

As those who know me and whatnot - I am a common humble man and am smiling wide as I read thru the great messages of congrats found here. Thanks all the way around everyone. For once I am struggling with what/how to respond all up here on the WGT.

"To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with." Mark Twain

I hope all of the great people that I (my name is Yancy) in the "WGT community at-large" will get some measure of joy from our unique country club being picked to receive this recognition.

For those WGT.com players whom are not familiar with The Alien Ambassadors Country Club and/or I have not had the opportunity to meet or interact with over the past 4 years that I have been playing up here on the WGT -  I hope that you might see that my self-assigned mission all up here is (in addition to saving this planet and the game of golf from the ongoing Alien Incursion) is to enjoy the great game of golf via WGT.com and to have some FUN.

I have more to say - but time to re-up on my Folgers & Haribos breakfast.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

As for the little ruckus I have seen about The WGTAA CC being chosen for this weekly award - I will stay out of all that & whatnots, As I got big big things to do - aka hunt for Easter Eggs in September on Pinehurst.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 6:13 PM

Sincere Honourable Man ( Your Name Is Yancy)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 7:17 PM

I first ran across Yancy back in 2011 by reading something super funny on these forums.....somehow I followed a link to youtube where he was giving out of this world advice on getting more distance off the tee and even on approach shots........basically the power of positive thinking lol ( almost as much fun as a certain wgt'ers two 360's before every putt method)

the best part of that clip was yancy - his style - delivery - personality - humor - seriousness lol - and dare i say anxiety and total and complete belief and conviction in what he's telling us........I knew this guy was the one.  

well, years later and he's taken us all on quite a journey - dare I say journeys.

everyone at the club, has made wgt a more incredible place than it ever could dream of without them. 

kudos and club or not - you're all worthy of individual spotlight - yet the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.........that's special.  synergistic 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 7:44 PM

Congrats Yancy and to your great CC!  :)

Roger

RSS