rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:54 PM (22 replies)
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 5:26 AM

ncviz:
    Me too, me too ;)...

btw, from another thread...

"To be nice, since I am in a good mood, I will, for the next 3 days (either the date of the RG or the date that you shot it on must be the 17th, 18th, or 19th), gift any legend that shoots a 28 in any 9-hole RG (that way I know it's not a practice round) a sleeve of their choice of balls!"

Shot 28 on 10/17, didn't say it had to be in Septemeber, same balls I play already will do, hehe ;)

"Next three days"... not even a lawyer could argue his way around that.

You're in luck, though.  Since you made me laugh, I'll send you a sleeve anyways.

ncviz:
    BTW, yes I would agree that the leveling system serves little purpose if everyone will be up @ 90 by the time anything else new comes out. I'm a little torn though, on the brink of getting 165k and really would rather not have to invest in any new equipment in the next few months ;).

The sooner us higher-level players get new clubs, the longer we'll have that small advantage over the casual players, which means we should be able to earn a little extra, and the new clubs will pay for themselves in extra winnings.

I have about half as many credits as you, and even I'm not worried about that... I just want to place better and quit being beat by tour masters.  T_T

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 6:47 AM

CharlemagneRH:

You're in luck, though.  Since you made me laugh, I'll send you a sleeve anyways.

Wow Charle, you may get me to change my attitude on you dear. It was all tougue and cheek, but thanks for the sleeve, much appreciated. One more tourney closer to 165k!

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 6:54 AM

well, here's hoping...

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 11:55 AM

"I too would like to complement Charlemagne on what I perceive to be a modest, but noticeable change in approach to interactions on WGT.   I hope you find it to be worth the effort."

Sir!, Surly you jest?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 12:15 PM

oneputtdavid:

"I too would like to complement Charlemagne on what I perceive to be a modest, but noticeable change in approach to interactions on WGT.   I hope you find it to be worth the effort."

Sir!, Surly you jest?

Look who's talking, hypocrisy shows it's ugly face once again.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 2:54 PM

Look who's talking, hypocrisy shows it's ugly face once again.

Oops, a Chuckie clone.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 1:49 AM

Hardly the sort of response Jesus would encourage......

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 2:32 AM

[quote="JuanMendoza"]

So glad to hear you know Jesus.....now can I call you Brother?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 2:35 AM

JuanMendoza:

David hates me because I am not impressed with the "morality" of the Old Testament (nor the Talmud or the state of Israel, for that matter), and I'm not afraid to say it... which, at least on some level, makes me quite a bit like Jesus.  How a guy can hate someone for saying the same things that his "savior" said, I don't know, but, yet, there it is.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 10:15 AM
    David hates me because....... Only the foolish could hate a Virtual. Soooo...
RSS