Nobody cares!

Cheers

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 7:52 PM

b0geybuster:

Nobody cares!

Cheers

A lot of people who are level 70+ care, but thanks for your input.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:09 PM

CharlemagneRH:
    A lot of people who are level 70+ care, but thanks for your input

You seem to know what everyone at level 70+ wants and thanks for noticing my level.....but what do you expect in equipment?  And do you really need it?  Please, enlighten me.

Cheers

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:49 PM

b0geybuster:
    You seem to know what everyone at level 70+ wants

I don't know, but I'm guessing that most 70+ legends would like to be able to get their hands on an upgraded driver, shortening the distance between themselves and most TM's and M's, even if they will end up getting the same driver in a month or two.  We do, after all, deserve to be rewarded for the work that we've put into leveling.  It would be rather stupid if a new driver didn't come out for another 6 months, allowing everyone and their brother enough time to reach level 80, 85, etc., making the whole point of leveling rather moot.

You come off a bit cross, mate.  Cheers.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 9:01 PM

I get that you should be rewarded for levelling, but I am asking if you need it.   The difference between you and most TM's(excluding sandbaggers) is that you are still better and adjust easier to things like distance control.   Your score history and most of the top legend earners would suggest you are doing just fine.   I too would like a new driver, 10-15+ max, but do we really need it.   

And besides I just wanted the king of Kiawah to enlighten me with his great wisdom.   

Cheers

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 9:31 PM

b0geybuster:

I get that you should be rewarded for levelling, but I am asking if you need it.   The difference between you and most TM's(excluding sandbaggers) is that you are still better and adjust easier to things like distance control.   Your score history and most of the top legend earners would suggest you are doing just fine.   I too would like a new driver, 10-15+ max, but do we really need it.   

And besides I just wanted the king of Kiawah to enlighten me with his great wisdom.   

Cheers

1) The release of new clubs is inevitable.
    2) Those who have put effort into leveling ought to be rewarded.
    3) The advantage enjoyed by those who have put into leveling will only be enjoyed for a short time.
    4) Legends with new equipment will still be at a disadvantage to TM's and M's who have an R9, i15, or even G10 driver.  We won't even be where we were back in August.

As such, it doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me to release new clubs within the next two weeks.

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 10:58 PM

Legends with new equipment will still be at a disadvantage to TM's and M's who have an R9, i15, or even G10 driver.

Most Legends "may" be at  a disadvantage, but you and I know as long as WE have our "calculator and rule" (wink, wink) the advantage is ours.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 4:24 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    My credits are burning a hole in my pocket.  :(

Hey Charle,

I could use some balls dude.  Share the wealth brother.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 4:54 AM

salamii:

CharlemagneRH:
    My credits are burning a hole in my pocket.  :(

Hey Charle,

I could use some balls dude.  Share the wealth brother.

Me too, me too ;)...

btw, from another thread...

"To be nice, since I am in a good mood, I will, for the next 3 days (either the date of the RG or the date that you shot it on must be the 17th, 18th, or 19th), gift any legend that shoots a 28 in any 9-hole RG (that way I know it's not a practice round) a sleeve of their choice of balls!"

Shot 28 on 10/17, didn't say it had to be in Septemeber, same balls I play already will do, hehe ;)

BTW, yes I would agree that the leveling system serves little purpose if everyone will be up @ 90 by the time anything else new comes out. I'm a little torn though, on the brink of getting 165k and really would rather not have to invest in any new equipment in the next few months ;).

RSS