Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 10:12 AM

Happy to oblige personally.  In an A/S match does everyone need twitch installed or would one person having it suffice?  Point of twitch to me is to see every nuance of shot making, not just result, and think other multiplayer games I have seen one player showing all and another not.  Could well be wrong as only looked quickly - any guidance from experienced twitchers:)..?

EDIT: Great comp BTW.  Thanks again to the organisers for superb work.

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 11:46 AM

Jimbog1964:

Happy to oblige personally.  In an A/S match does everyone need twitch installed or would one person having it suffice?  Point of twitch to me is to see every nuance of shot making, not just result, and think other multiplayer games I have seen one player showing all and another not.  Could well be wrong as only looked quickly - any guidance from experienced twitchers:)..

You only need 1 person to twitch the match, everyone just sees what the twitcher(is that even a term?) see while playing.  

We will probably twitch our Blitz match.  Only myself an one other know how to use twitch at the mo but we will be encouraging more of our CC to get involved.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 11:59 AM

fmagnets:

I have had requests from people interested in watching these matches on Twitch. As usual, I will be broadcasting my games. Who else will be broadcasting their's, and is this something we can encourage given the interest that is out there?

Ill gladly Twitch Ben's and mine's match against whoever we get.

I haven't played much over the holidays, but just played 4 RGs and twitched them all, so happy to do it here is well.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 12:04 PM

Jimbog1964:

Happy to oblige personally.  In an A/S match does everyone need twitch installed or would one person having it suffice?  Point of twitch to me is to see every nuance of shot making, not just result, and think other multiplayer games I have seen one player showing all and another not.  Could well be wrong as only looked quickly - any guidance from experienced twitchers:)..?

EDIT: Great comp BTW.  Thanks again to the organisers for superb work.

If you want to see all the shots made from all 4 players then yes they would all need to be twtching.  

For example if I twitch in mine and Ben's match and you are watching my feed, you will only see my monitor, my calcs, my meter and if i ding or not. You see what i see. So on the other 3 shots you will see from my perspective, which is just the swing and the ball flying and landing, not the meter or anything else.

If you want to see the meters and dinging and other stuff that is possible to see from every person, then each person in the 4some would have to be twitching and you would have to be watching all 4 of them at the same time

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 12:23 PM

RichJohn:

Carlo or Alberto,   Rich Johnson Captain of Serenity Club.  I have played several Blitz matches in practice for the Phase 3 but the score is not in feet and inches.  There are bonuses etc. for greens hit and so on.  Scores are in thousands!!!  Just how in detail do we score this, it is better now to decide than have an issue later in my opinion!

Hello Rich

You have to consider themselves as playing a blitz .................. the highest score wins the game.

example

RichJohn ........... 120,000 pt

Pierolitfiba ............. 95, 233 pt

wins RichJohn

bye

Carlo

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 12:41 PM

The Wooden Tee CC Team for the quarter final match will be as follows:

Singles: Fmagnets

Ctth: GladstoneScrewer

Alt Shot: Bhoese & Jsweetcr

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 12:51 PM

jsweetcr:
    If you want to see the meters and dinging and other stuff that is possible to see from every person, then each person in the 4some would have to be twitching and you would have to be watching all 4 of them at the same time

All 4 twitching has to be the best way then for anyone watching - I am bright like that, lol.

OK will speak with those I should then and see, and endeavour do whatever is needed to get twitch up and running (Bandicam jumps me all the over the place, but fingers crossed a bit more useable).

Ta:)

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 2:41 PM

Jimbog1964:

jsweetcr:

All 4 twitching has to be the best way then for anyone watching - I am bright like that, lol.

OK will speak with those I should then and see, and endeavour do whatever is needed to get twitch up and running (Bandicam jumps me all the over the place, but fingers crossed a bit more useable).

Ta:)

If all four are twitching,  then either the twitchers are constantly switching feeds or they have to somehow have four streams running at the same time ?  Is that possible ?

I'm trying to come to grips with Twitch,  so hopefully,  I'll be able to stream our match too..

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 3:23 PM

stevereilly:
    If all four are twitching,  then either the twitchers are constantly switching feeds or they have to somehow have four streams running at the same time ?  Is that possible ?

Pretty much. If you want to be able to see the game from all players perspectives, to my knowledge, all players would need to be twitching and all viewers would need to be watching all four feeds and yes basically switching from feed to feed. I think best way to do this would be to open 4 different browser windows and go to the twitch sites of the 4 players, if in fact they are all twitching. Then you can just switch from account to account rather than reloading the feed after every shot.  If you did that you would miss the shots cuz it would take to long to load the feeds each time

I don't know if twitch has a way to bounce around feeds or if there is a way for some like WGT to host all the feeds and have them run simultaneously. I doubt it

Otherwise, you just watch one feed from one players perspective

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 4:28 PM

GLADSTONESCREWER:

Hello

@ Stato Libero (CTTH)

Friday 9th January - 20:00 - 24:00  GMT

Any Good ?

Gladstone

We don't have to play vs. you !?

RSS