Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 1:12 PM

Carlo/Alberto

thanks for allowing us to be in your great comp,would love to be included if you run anymore

thanks again from the UKGE

Mike 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 2:37 PM

pierm:

To all a greeting and good luck for the continuation of the Grand Prix and a thank you to the organizers, on behalf of all the Italian Golf & Country Club. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

A tutti un saluto e buona fortuna per la continuazione del Gran Prix ed un ringraziamento agli organizzatori, a nome di tutto l'Italian Golf & Country Club. Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo a tutti.

Grazie altrettanto! Ciaoooo

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:09 PM

Ciao Carlo ... Ciao Alberto

Noi abbiamo finito ... nel torneo di consolazione ci siamo piazzati al secondo posto (oltre ogni più rosea aspettativa) siamo felicissimi !!!

Il torneo dal nostro punto di vista è stato grandioso, siete bravissimi complimenti per l'organizzazione.

Ancora un ringraziamento ed un saluto dai Black Diamond GC.

Federico

P.S.

Dimenticavo ... Buon NAtale e buone feste a tutti.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:53 PM

from Aphrodite

Have a Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year!!   .....   see ya in 2015

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:21 PM

pierolitfiba:

BONUS STAGE

1st)   The Yellow Brick Road     (wins 10 CC PASS each player)

2nd)  Black Diamond GC          (wins    5 CC PASS each player)

3rd)   Sherbrooke                        (wins    3 CC PASS each player)

(edit       2 CC PASS)

I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope there is so much happiness in your families.

bye

Carlo

Carlo, on behalf of TYBR CC & our team, thank you for such a well run tournament & Merry Christmas to you & yours, as well.

You know something's done right when a captain of a team submits their team & then doesn't really have to do much else but play the rounds. Congrats to all who took place also, because I know there are clubs who kept track of this, & wish they had got in & will be in the next one. If we are so lucky enough to have many more to come.

Thank You for all your hard work!

Sincerely,

Kevin (ShadyShank) TYBR CC

• GoHardGoHome
    965 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:07 AM

I would like to 2nd the comments from ShadyShank (Kevin) - very well said. The guys at Normans Webb Collective really enjoyed the comp and it was extremely well run.

Great job guys,

Merry Christmas to all involved!!

Cheers

Trav (GoHardGoHome)

• 2Dom
    41 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:25 AM

Ciao Carlo,  ciao  Alberto,

bravo pour ce très bon tournoi que tout le Sherbrooke CC Team  a pris beaucoup de plaisir à jouer en faisant de notre mieux.

Félicitation au vainqueur de la Bonus Phase et merci aux Teams qui ont joué le jeu.

Joyeux Noël  et Bonne Année

-----------------------------

Bravo for this very good tournament that the Sherbrooke CC Team took great pleasure 
    to participate bydoing our best.
    Congratulations to the winner of the Bonus Phase and thanks to the Teams who have
    played the game.

Merry Christmas and happy new year   

Dominique (2Dom)

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:22 AM

Thank you everyone for all the wishes and appreciation comments!

Wishing you all a great holiday season!!

-abq-

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:43 PM

Merry Christmas to all the competitors and organizers of this excellent tournament from Bridgestone.

Unfortunately,  as captain of our team,   I will spend the holiday season being hard on my team,  insisting they practice for our forthcoming quarter final match against Aphrodite.

I'll also be hoping that the Aphrodite team imbibe in too much Christmas cheer,  and maybe forget how to play.

Seriously though,  good luck to all those teams remaining in the competition.

• Affo
    133 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:14 AM

Merry Christmas to all the teams and players in this great tournament from SEL Towers, nay, Merry Christmas to everyone :)

I have instructed our captain to let the team have a whole day off as well Steve! Good luck against Aphrodite, tough draw right there.

Good luck to all the remaining teams and I would like to wish everyone a healthy, happy New Year,  while i'm on the festive messages!

Affo

RSS