Forums

Help › Forums

Ball usage meter

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 4 2014 9:55 AM (26 replies)
  • lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 2:28 AM

Thanks to ALL for your replies / suggestions , I will pass them on to our CC member who first asked if WGT could do anything to show remaining ball life  while selecting which clubs / Balls to use prior to starting a game.

So WGT  Can you or more to the point Will you ???

• nigyrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:34 AM

Simple - use one and only one type of ball.

I never use the free balls - just piss them off into OB or water in a practice round.

Always restock the current ball when you get "This is your last ball" message......

Problem Solvered!!

(sorry - Aussie slang)

Cheers

Nige

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 6:32 AM

Nige - We know how the game currently works.  In 7 years I've never run out of a ball as I have at least two sleeves of whatever ball I'm using in any stroke play game.

This is a discussion located in the "Product Suggestions" area of the forum on how to improve the game experience for the users. Your "simple" solution wastes customers' time and money by forcing them to buy more balls while throwing others away. Players  should be able to use all the balls in inventory in a more effective or pleasurable manner than the game currently allows.

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 9:55 AM

Guys, you do know that you can purchase new balls at any time during a round, don't you?  Yes, of course you do.  : )

↓↓ EDIT : Point taken Len. I like someone who polices their own thread. ↓↓

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:19 PM

The post was not about Buying New balls , but about   odd balls which are"given " when entering certain tournys   or   playing on certain days  the Freebee balls. 

they sit in the bottom of the bag as we tend to forget about them as we are so busy buying / using our regular balls, and maybe only use them once in a blue moon, then we forget what "life"  is left in them.

• nigyrob
    92 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:06 AM

srellim234:
    Your "simple" solution wastes customers' time and money by forcing them to buy more balls while throwing others away. Players  should be able to use all the balls in inventory in a more effective or pleasurable manner than the game currently allows.

Free balls = effective & pleasurable  = LMAO

Yippee Ki Yay.....

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 9:55 AM

Way to take it out of context. Being able to use all the balls (paid for or not) in inventory in a more effective manner is a respectable goal. Saving money by being able to use free balls that have better attributes than the default "rocks" is pleasurable to all the people on very tight budgets.

RSS