Help › Forums

Club distances...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:04 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lancer525
    14 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 10:31 AM

"Daft" isn't the word that came to my mind...

You stated that I had "no stats."

I disproved your statement by clearly showing how I arrived at my data points.

You then stated that it meant what it said.

I now disprove your statement again by saying that your statement in no way meant what it said, by showing that you are willfully choosing to ignore the statistical data points I provided, thinly cloaking your comments inside a vague insult.

You are trolling.

End of discussion.

Q.E.D.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:04 PM

lancer525:

"Daft" isn't the word that came to my mind...

You stated that I had "no stats."

I disproved your statement by clearly showing how I arrived at my data points.

You then stated that it meant what it said.

I now disprove your statement again by saying that your statement in no way meant what it said, by showing that you are willfully choosing to ignore the statistical data points I provided, thinly cloaking your comments inside a vague insult.

You are trolling.

End of discussion.

Q.E.D.

You showed  zero ranked rounds played here at the time others posted. That's the lack of game stats they were seeing. 

The starter clubs as has been mentioned are for beginners trying to get the hang of the game and having some fun. From the front tees and with serious practice, they work pretty well. BTW, You might want to put the 3 hybrid back in your bag. It's useful.

Forget real life golf play, this is a comp game and you have to get the feel of the clubs and the shots. GL.

• PAGES
RSS