Forums

Help › Forums

Aug 2014 New country club features

Sat, Jul 11 2015 4:55 AM (230 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 12:56 AM

Question:  Do the free CC passes accumulate if not used each day?

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 12:59 AM

TopShelf2010:

Wontonamo:
    guessing IE8 is getting a bit old now :(

If it makes you feel any better Wontonamo, the laptop that I use to play WGT on still has Vista as its OS. LOL

lol unfortunately im still on xp here - i have some version of win7 lying around but just cant make myself do it 

ive tried win7 before and it just makes everything unplayable somehow on this laptop, so ive stuck with xp since it works....

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 2:01 AM

JimbeauC:

I note that when I buy a pass, the credits come out of my account immediately. 

WD?

Connection kerflooie?

Dreaded tournament over? 

Would the credits be wasted, or would the pass carry over? 

If wasted, the credits shouldn't be taken until the XP is earned. 

I understand "completing" the pass when it is selected because players will disconnect or forfeit their "game pass" if they are having a lousy game and don't think they are earning enough XP for their club.......not that this would ever happen :(

Here was my issue today. I decided to use my pass while playing a blitz game and one of the players disconnected while it was his turn to hit, so you guessed it, the remainder of us had to eject ourselves from the "frozen" game. I received little or no XP credits for my club (maybe 7 credits?).

Golf is a true sportsmanship game and believe the pass should be "used" at the end of a game when XP points are issued. It is not fair to all the honorable players to have to sacrifice because of the few who will try to game the system.

- Mark

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 2:07 AM

Thanks Admin2 for that list.

All in all the upgrades are a nice thing, there are a heap of glitches and or/ further tweaking involved, obviously.

I kinda like the idea of the cc passes, HOWEVER Club owners/ directors should be able to hand out passes and Club owners shuould have some further consideration for passes.

It will be intresting to see how this BANK option develops therefore and forthwith, and that.

As the esteemed CourteneyFish of the PeoplesClub relayed in the DownTime thread, The ability to sort the members list has been damaged by the removal of 'date joined'.
    Sure its nice to hover over as a whoever and see that, but as an owner or member of the club we should be able to sort that field.
    Personally I would like to see other changes to that data sheet and its fields.

Like dont refresh and reset everytime i MUST select a single member to view/ delete/whatfkknever.
    Multiple selections are a must for the owner/ directors to effectively manage the members. Allow us to select multiple members /Directors/ recruits/ milkboys to send messages/ delete/promote/ hullo?

I appreciate the mountains to move, but before we see any new fancy pink fkkn avatars before we see anymore lame CTTH courses, this really needs to be addressed, and in a HURRY.

I am yet to discover and adapt and learn to the new 'enhancements' whichever way my opinion ultimately lies, i am glad there is some movement within country club options and development.

Hats off to the Developers as WGT grows, so do their headaches.

;)

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:25 AM

Updates in WGT is like to open an Easter Egg. A lot of surprises. Many tks WGT for these great improvements. I see in the news that there is a weekly CC ranking, about passes, but I can't find it around the site. Someone can help me? Tks, bye

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:34 AM

SHRUDE:

All in all the upgrades are a nice thing, there are a heap of glitches and or/ further tweaking involved, obviously.

I kinda like the idea of the cc passes, HOWEVER Club owners/ directors should be able to hand out passes and Club owners shuould have some further consideration for passes.

It will be intresting to see how this BANK option develops therefore and forthwith, and that.

As the esteemed CourteneyFish of the PeoplesClub relayed in the DownTime thread, The ability to sort the members list has been damaged by the removal of 'date joined'.
    Sure its nice to hover over as a whoever and see that, but as an owner or member of the club we should be able to sort that field.

Like dont refresh and reset everytime i MUST select a single member to view/ delete/whatfkknever.
    Multiple selections are a must for the owner/ directors to effectively manage the members. Allow us to select multiple members /Directors/ recruits/ milkboys to send messages/ delete/promote/ hullo?

I appreciate the mountains to move, but before we see any new fancy pink fkkn avatars before we see anymore lame CTTH courses, this really needs to be addressed, and in a HURRY.

I am yet to discover and adapt and learn to the new 'enhancements' whichever way my opinion ultimately lies, i am glad there is some movement within country club options and development.

;)

agree with shrude there i also have a problem with no moderator tools for the club forum was hoping this update woulda cured it still its only a month since its been reported and replied to clear cache etc etcetc

• twintig
    409 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:42 AM

Looks nice!

Good luck with the future phases!

Naturally there may be less time to bring out a new ball as:

distance 2,0-2,5, spin 3,0-3,5, meterspeed 3,5-4,0...

oups

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 4:37 AM

SHRUDE:

;)

I, too, agree with everything mentioned here, Shrude. Thanks!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 8:41 AM

WGTNiblick:

Yes, the entry fees will be returned to each player if the Bracket is canceled before 16 players enter.

Thanks Nib.

• CujosChewToy
    61 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 10:00 AM

WGTadmin2:

- If you are a member of a CC you get a free pass every 12 hours

Contrary to what is posted, a CC member does NOT get a free pass every 12 hours, but instead, receives a free pass 12 hours AFTER using any free pass they might have.

There is a big difference between the two and the actual implementation of this policy limits the number of free passes a player receives over a given period of time.

RSS