Forums

Help › Forums

UNITED NATIONS COUNTRY CLUB

Sat, May 26 2012 4:50 PM (76 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 7:21 PM
    Not that it matters...much...there are no United Nations, in any way, shape, or form.
  • MTMDK
    50 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 5:46 PM

First of all i would like to say for a great CC it seems worng to kick people out without leaving any reasons to why that person has been kicked out.

Must say iam pretty clueless aswell to why ive been kicked out, being the most online player in the hole CC.

Still trying to figure out why, been asking around to diffrend CC members, so far eveyone has been supprised to hear about it so still wondering....

MTMDK.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 8:32 PM

Hi Michael, I am very surprised to read this and must say I am very intrigued to read of the reasons...

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 1:33 PM

MTMDK:

First of all i would like to say for a great CC it seems worng to kick people out without leaving any reasons to why that person has been kicked out.

Must say iam pretty clueless aswell to why ive been kicked out, being the most online player in the hole CC.

Still trying to figure out why, been asking around to diffrend CC members, so far eveyone has been supprised to hear about it so still wondering....

MTMDK.

U.N.C.C as a club will not tolerate any of its members to be as blunt and coarse as you were in one of your comments that you posted on the site.

Much effort and pride goes into the work that we do as a club.

Your comment offended not only admins but also other members within the club, and it was decided as a club that you were no longer regarded as a viable member and hence why you were dismissed from the club.

We as a club now find this topic CLOSED.

• MTMDK
    50 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 4:31 PM

What i asked if it where just me who found the current website shity and very black and not easyere to find your way around in, compared to the site we have had since i joined wich where looking 100 times better and ill bet you anyone would agree with me on this matter, i even belive you posted it was an old website you had in the past that you had repostet why you did that is beyound me and i bet alot of others, and i seriously dont see how that question could offend anyone at all. dont tell me that old site isent black all over barely any grafics or anything, compared to the one we had i mean theres no contest between the two.

I have never put any question to the work you all put into the CC ive been helping people out in the CC as well with peoples game and such and ive allways told anyone that it is a great CC, and iam having a hard time to belive it was decided as a club none of the members ive talked to had any clue to why i got kicked, 

And on a sidenote, you got a nice CC going and i thought it was a more grown up CC with adult people who wouldent be so childish just becourse they get a little critic, iam a guy who say it like it is, not trying to hide my opinions and i would expect you to act like a grown up and atleast state the reasons for kicking someone in the messeges you send out or atleast try to talking to the person before taking any actions.

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 5:28 PM

"So we're all agreed - economic sanctions and restriction of aid to MRMDK!"

Maybe you should change your handle from MRMDK to DPRK dude...lol.

The lesson, as always - DON'T MESS WITH THE UN! Ah, isn't it funny how online club life sometimes reflects the real world?

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:27 PM

I wasn't offended CD. Perhaps I see it as Michael and am not longer viable either.

Good luck for the CC to reach politically correct greatness.

Sanco

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 6:00 AM
    Would you explain to me why I was removed from this CC. I didn't write anything "BLUNT"
  • Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 7:14 AM

I was booted also for no reason ?????

• kickingyourass
    33 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 2:42 PM

Go ahead, boot me too. I do not want to belong to a CC who does this to their members. Or wait ....I can just resign....... If you cannot express your opinions about something in fear of getting booted, then this club will not progress the way the members want it to be. In other words it looks like the only people who are willing to make the changes and do as they want are the ones that run this CC. Sorry not for me....ps...thanks for that 200 credits though in the royal tourney :)

RSS