Forums

Help › Forums

WGT can we get some answers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 9 2010 2:56 PM (3 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:34 PM

It's been a few weeks now and despite WGT stating that they were listening and we could expect some actions to address the issues raised they have not been actioned at all . In fact its getting worse. There are countless Tour Masters in the upper 40 and 50 levels. Can you say sand bagging. The tee differences have not been addressed. The legend ball is a joke and I can out drive it with the Tour SD. MPC play is still dead. Legends are not playing for the most part and I just love getting the TM who says "I only play for 1500 a game".

So did you think we just all went away? Well to be sure some did and more will continue. 

So maybe you can give us some feed back to when you will address these issues as you stated you would?

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:56 PM

Well spoken sir,,I await there reply,,lol,,like thats gonna happen...

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 6:10 PM

Who was he, Kas?

I'll have 'em....

• Fxstc
    7 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 2:56 PM

The entire game needs refurbishment...the ball goes where it wants to..the L wedge is useless with regards to distance and asccuracy and according to the swing meter.  the swing meter is too fast, the very fast greeens result in the ball being impossible to get close to the hole.  how the hell can you play these courses with a 225 yard driver.  why only 3 courses with stroke play, everything else is closest to the hole.  the wind meter is useless, the ball goes right when the wind is coming fron the right.  what is this, WHY cannot you people acknowledge our problems and FIX them  NOW.

RSS