Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Master at L30???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:23 AM (4 replies)
  • TAXX
    6 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 12:24 AM

I realize some people are just good at gaming. I also realize that some have the dough to buy the clubs that will give them some distance or will spend hours on surveys to get the credit, but come on? I have played with more "Masters" that are at L30 or below just to find out they quit the game after they bogie a hole or they miss an easy birdie putt.

I know it's all been posted before, but there really ought to be away to punish those people or at least start a thread so their name can go on a list... or even better create a "Unsportsman" list similar to my friends list so I never get matched up with them. I hate it when I only get a small amount of time to play only to have someone wimp out of game because they are so concerned about their average.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 7:39 PM

So you know, WGT started a form of reputation tracking a while back.  It lasted about 2 days before they took it down.

Joey 

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:01 PM

Joeyola:

So you know, WGT started a form of reputation tracking a while back.  It lasted about 2 days before they took it down.

Joey 

It lasted 3 hours. I watched it.

TMPC

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:06 PM

Joeyola:

Joey 

How come?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:23 AM

It was done poorly..

I like the rep system over at wgtls..you vote on how good a dude is after a round.

They dont quit there

MIRC is another good site and I own a Ventrilo server where my friends and I play.

And Tax, as long as these guys are paying money for balls and such, WGT wont punish them. Your best bet is to make a friends list of people that don't quit.

RSS