Me Avatar is Stuck Facing Wrong Way - Game On Hold

Sat, Jul 26 2014 9:49 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 10:11 AM

Hello
    My name is Yancy
    As what done this photo shows I am currently all up on the Valhalla & whatnots.
    My avatar has turned around and refuses to hit towards the green. I need help.
    Please. Thank You - Yancy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 10:55 AM

Try the oldest trick in the book on it...

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 11:15 AM

Bahahaha!!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 12:09 PM

YancyCan:

Hello
    My name is Yancy
    As what done this photo shows I am currently all up on the Valhalla & whatnots.
    My avatar has turned around and refuses to hit towards the green. I need help.
    Please. Thank You - Yancy

Ouch!  Hope there is a tree you can bank it off of to still get on the green!  Seriously though, passed the image on to QA to see if they can figure out what happened there.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 12:20 PM

Maybe he's ambidextrous!!  Or hates cameras :-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:04 PM

Thanks for the tips & whatnots.
    I appreciate the humor as wells - My name is Yancy.

Gonna have to try the bank shot off the rock if my consecutive days played streak comes all up into the jeapordy and the likes.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:10 PM

YancyCan:

Thanks for the tips & whatnots.
    I appreciate the humor as wells - My name is Yancy.

Gonna have to try the bank shot off the rock if my consecutive days played streak comes all up into the jeapordy and the likes.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

QA had a couple questions, did you move your aimer around and then this happened?  Can you also submit a bug report to them?

- WGTdbloshoe

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:20 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

QA had a couple questions, did you move your aimer around and then this happened?  Can you also submit a bug report to them?

- WGTdbloshoe

THX WGTdbloshoe!

Yes - me mouse slipped off my custom (beta) WGT mouse platform. And I was moving my aimer around as well. Seems like this happened before to me - few years back - don't recall what/how got thru it. My anxiety levels have gone down now. I appreciate that.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:22 PM

I sometimes get that on #8 BPB (par 3) if I miss the green to the left. It took me a while before I found that the aiming box was back on the tee for some reason. I just grab it and bring it back to the green.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:26 PM

The aim marker is down behind the spin adjustment icon, could you not get hold of it from there?

• PAGES
RSS