Forums

Help › Forums

Transferring Country club to other member But Member not Receiving email to accept transfer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 23 2014 10:55 AM (20 replies)
  • BBMary
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 6:30 PM

I have been trying to Transfer Country club to other member But Member is not Receiving email to accept the  transfer, Does anyone have any Ideas why?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 9:48 AM

BBMary:

I have been trying to Transfer Country club to other member But Member is not Receiving email to accept the  transfer, Does anyone have any Ideas why?

Go ahead and send the Customer Support team a message and they will be able to help you with transferring ownership. Make sure to give the name of the player you want to transfer the CC to.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 10:34 AM
    WGTyphoon:
    Make sure to give the name of the player you want to transfer the CC to.
    They might guess. :-)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 1:05 PM

WGTyphoon:

BBMary:

Go ahead and send the Customer Support team a message and they will be able to help you with transferring ownership. Make sure to give the name of the player you want to transfer the CC to.

Whilst I am sure customer support could help, is would have thought one of the pressing issues for the engineers would be to finally fix this issue. CC Owners have been asking for the email problem to be fixed for as long as I can remember - is this going to happen/being worked on/employing programmers who can fix the issue?

And Ms C - I would not recommend guessing - I reckon they could still get it wrong :)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:18 PM

alanti:

WGTyphoon:

BBMary:

Whilst I am sure customer support could help, is would have thought one of the pressing issues for the engineers would be to finally fix this issue. CC Owners have been asking for the email problem to be fixed for as long as I can remember - is this going to happen/being worked on/employing programmers who can fix the issue?

And Ms C - I would not recommend guessing - I reckon they could still get it wrong :)

I dunno I think we got pretty good odds at guessing who they want to transfer the club to.  But I am terrible with gambling so I would probably get it wrong!  LOL 

We are making some pretty big enhancements and changes to CC's over the next few months.  I am hoping this will fix will be in. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:10 PM

all this email traffic generated for a club with two members?....oi vey

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:54 PM

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 7:07 PM

Seems to me that with only one other member that they should have a 50/50 chance at getting it right. LOL

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:40 PM

i had this problem also just tell member to whom it was sent to look in there junk mail promotional mail ect...

check all email formats and they will find it ; ]

SG88

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 9:04 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We are making some pretty big enhancements and changes to CC's over the next few months.  I am hoping this will fix will be in. 

Very good to hear DB, I am positive most club owners will be ecstatic to see this. After all CC's are the life blood of the game for many players.

RSS