Forums

Help › Forums

"WATCH VIDEOS" VIRUS..MALWARE?

Mon, Oct 6 2014 1:08 PM (53 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 5:24 PM

Marco129:
    Most application's uninstall programs leave many files, directories, and rootkits on your computer.

That's true, Mark. Just uninstalling any program or application and not having a deep scanner run immediately afterwards will always leave tons of that program/apps crap behind. Good point. Thanks for bringing that up.

I just downloaded the new Mozilla Firefox and it blocked the redirect on it's own. I had ghostery and adblock disabled, too. You can see in this screenshot that Firefox stopped the redirect (at top of pic). That's the video that is doing the redirect to healthguru's site.

• wizardsredsix
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 9:28 PM

No doubt... www.filehippo.com is a good place to go for anti-malware. I use adwcleaner, and Mbar...

What OS are u running?  Youtube has some great stuff on malware.  Get a good antivirus. AVG and Avast have free ones that work great.

Wish I had more info

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 4:01 PM

It's back again, come on wgt

• happel
    53 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 1:08 PM

HOW FAR MUST WGT HAVE THEIR HEADS UP THEIR ASSES!? LOL

I only feel bad for the suckers that actually spent money here - I've been free-rolling since day one and been using the Watch Videos to enhance my equipment. When I run out of quality balls, I'll stop playing since I cannot watch videos it appears. 

I'd wish you people @ WGT luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got any.

RSS