Forums

Help › Forums

Scoundrels & Wenches v Freedom Fields

Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:32 AM (45 replies)
  • bobby58lucas
    163 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:52 PM

Hi Kanga 

yes m8 replace is fine i will let mcdc1 know and we can give them couple days extension to get it played…..dont know why the 2 finish people have not played …jone5 and emilia

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 9:33 PM

bobby58lucas:
    dont know why the 2 finish people have not played

Sorry Bob, but I have to replace Emiliajokinen as well....she was the victim of a hacker who overtook control of her account...she has started a new one, but is back to square 1 as a hack :((

WGT have disabled her old account but poor Emmy still lost everything.

Regards,

Rob :))

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 5:44 AM

So the amended draw is as follows :-

• bobby58lucas
    163 Posts
    Sun, Aug 10 2014 12:51 AM

Looks like last 2 games have gone amiss so if you ok Kanga we can call them halves .. which means you win 10 - 8 . congratulations to your team and thanks for the match.. hopefully in the near future we can get together again for another one… good luck to you and all your members 

Bob

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 3:36 PM

Sorry for the late reply Bob, but yes...a shame the last 2 games weren't played.

Thank you for your congrats, and congrats back to you and your members for what was a fantastic Tournament.

The games were all played in great spirit and there were many new friendships forged, which is what it's all about.

An enormous thank you to Freedom Fields CC on behalf of S & W CC :))

Rob :))

• AdamBinBob
    79 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:32 AM

We Lost???

I've changed my mind.....

It's definitely about how many friends we can make along the way.

Seriously though, well played Scoundrels & Wenches. It's been a pleasure to have 'met' such a great bunch of people. I hope we get to play again some time soon.

Revenge....revenge.....reveeeeeeeeeeeeenge!

RSS