Forums

Help › Forums

Scoundrels & Wenches v Freedom Fields

Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:32 AM (45 replies)
  • Elepharon
    146 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:59 AM

Great game, it was really nice meeting you, thank you for the match and I hope to play again soon!

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 2:43 PM

Looks like some great match ups played already :))

Winners so far, underlined and in black :-

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:01 AM

AdamBinBob replacing RockySoroka as per Bob's request.

Good luck to both he and Mike ( Nightnerd)  :))

Oh, and hearty congrats to Adam on his recent promotion to Legend tier :))

• AdamBinBob
    79 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:12 PM

Thank you very much SuperKanga,

After a great match with a great guy (Nightnerd), I'm happy to report that I managed to win.

Thank you very much Scoundrels & Wenches, it's been a pleasure.

I hope we can do this again sometime soon.

Adam

• AdamBinBob
    79 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:13 PM

Thank you very much SuperKanga,

After a great match with a great guy (Nightnerd), I'm happy to report that I managed to win.

Thank you very much Scoundrels & Wenches, it's been a pleasure.

I hope we can do this again sometime soon.

Adam

• rustler1234
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:49 AM

I would like to post my result in my game which i  played against back9magic I won 7 up jakes was very unlucky h caught o a good day very good game tho

• Back9magic
    1,071 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:59 AM

Just finished my game against Rustler 1234 and a great gentleman. He taught me a golfing lesson. As in Kelly's case the putter let me down good, burning edges while he sank them from all over the place 20 ft or longer sometimes. Great game Andy and a well deserved win.

• joe1760
    44 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:03 PM

Hi all, finished my match with Lily. We had a fun time and a great match that she won 1 up after 3 extra holes. Congrats Lily we will have to try it again sometime.

Joe

• ttoonnyy
    491 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 4:59 AM

Just had a great match-up with Blackcaviar12 (Sheree) - we were very well matched and went hole for hole for the entire game, never more than one hole in it.  We went down the last six all square, until I managed to roll in a birdie on the 18th for a 1 up win, but the match could so easily have gone either way.

Thanks, Sheree, it was a great game and most enjoyable company, which is what these CC challenges are really all about!

Best of luck to all those who still have their matches to play.

Tony

• bobby58lucas
    163 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 6:13 AM

Just played my match V tigersmiles ( rohan ) neither of us played very well at all and it went to 19th hole where Rohan got what he really deserved scrappy game but result what counts and Rohan got the verdict. Well played m8 and thanks for an enjoyable game …nice bloke

Bobby58lucas 

RSS