Help › Forums

TO WGT & MUDGRASS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 12:12 PM (4 replies)
  • saja1970
    160 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:10 AM

Dear Mudgrass, & WGT

I have put in roughly 100 rounds of golf, and created a country club which is growing in numbers every day, but the thing that frustrates me is when I try to send a forum page I have created, to my friends who are in my country club, it say's they don't exisit.

So I have to go to every members page and paste the link, and that takes so much effort. I have wriiten to WGT 3 times in a week and a bit, automated response but no reply.

I end up putting more time into my forums, and my time into results and making tournaments then I do playing. They need to make it possible to send all messages and forums pages to all members a lot easier,

I also understand your plight mudgrass and totally agree, if your going to create a game like this, you should also create total support to all members, and make it as realistic in every detail, not just HD!

As for the course's, yeah it's time they pulled their finger out and created more of them. They also need to create more styles of tournaments, not only for multi-player but also for country clubs. giving the owner more freedom, 

• Round robins, that lead into final knock-out competitions. 
    • Maybe also allow the Country club owner to create a monthly long Tournament over several legs until there is a final between 2 Members. 
    • More freedom for country club owners to put gifts or prizes on offer
    • Country clubs to make credits so the can put balls and prizes up for offer in tourneys.
    • Possibly a Ryder cup style tournament between other country clubs  
    • competitions within a country club where you can play and compete with other members in that tournament. in multi player mode.

Because members just get bored with the basic set up of the country club, they want to play in a multi player mode, then country club tourneys don't get used as much and all the work we put in as serious club owners becomes a waste. 

How long has WGT been Around?....long enuf to sort out slow stuttering meters, long enuf to drop prices on balls and equipment, long enuf to give us all variety in Country clubs and in multiplayer.

Also I read about charging for multi player mode to stop people disconnecting, are you joking!!!! why not charge the people that disconnect and divide up those credits with the players that were playing in that game.

What happens if there is an Internet fault, I live in a big house, we have 21 computers here, some days i get disconnected all the time, but thats not threw cheating just bad luck, what about disconnection through WGT problems, charge for that to?

I think its good to make a stand and I think all of those who have had problems in the past and present should make a stand, I'm doing so because of lack of support and lack of commitment to Members by WGT.

WGT this is your problem and its your time to stand up and be counted, you changed the rules to suit yourself, may be its time for David to once again face Goliath, we all know how that ended. KA-POW!

So Please WGT for the sake of the beautiful game, and the problems we all face, and the lack of response to all my issues i have sent you....please sort out the tech issues, and create alot more variety.

Thank you 

saja1970

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 8:31 AM

I think its time everyone who has a problem with WGT stand up and take a stand,its not always just about making money there are your customers to consider!

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 9:53 AM

Thank you Freddy,

I stand beside Freddy and Mudgrass, together we are united. Anyone else want to join the task force please enter your comments.

saja1970

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:32 AM

Fredddddy:

I think its time everyone who has a problem with WGT stand up and take a stand,its not always just about making money there are your customers to consider!

Next time your boss asks you to stay a little late and help out, just clock out and then help out. After all, it's not about making money, is it?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 12:12 PM

Funny, they might make more money if they considered more of these good suggestions. I wish I knew what was on there plate. Id love to see a lot of game changes and such, but still feel new stroke play courses too be my #1 priority..those are real expensive to make though.

Lack of commitment is way out of line. There not stupid.

RSS