Help › Forums

Another Legend Slap

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:24 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 4:41 AM

I usually look forward to Monday mornings to see what the weeklies are.  I don't know why I bother any more.  This week is nothing but huge winds and glass greens.  Can't you mix it up a bit?  A Pro friend gets Moderate winds and Very Fast greens for the week.  I'm sure he'll enjoy the week's golfing more than I will.

Don't wanna hear about meeting the challange, etc.  Would rather have fun than be challenged.  Will spend the week playing Blitz with my friends.

Thanks for listening WGT.  IMO you've done it yet again.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 7:54 AM

Is it me or do Legends Complain a lot,  seems to me its all most of them do.

Legends at Moaning.  You have a point i agree but you don't half moan about it.

C'mon Legends, Suck it up and be what you are WGT Golfing Legends.

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 7:40 PM

Now THAT's some funny stuff.   With your experience and skill levels, that's about like a high shool kid telling Michael Jordan not to complain just because the basket's been raised to 20 feet and the free throw line is 40 feet,

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:19 AM

lkennedy:

Now THAT's some funny stuff.   With your experience and skill levels, that's about like a high shool kid telling Michael Jordan not to complain just because the basket's been raised to 20 feet and the free throw line is 40 feet,

I did not say i was better than you i did say you lot moan a lot.  like your doing now.

I say again, Is it me all do Legends moan a Lot.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 11:42 AM

luckysump:

I say again, Is it me all do Legends moan a Lot.

They don't moan when they play me in MPC, they keep draining everything inside of 15 feet on Tourney speed greens, I'm lucky to hit one in ten.

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 3:02 AM

Don't feel like arguing with you.  Was trying to make the point that the weekly offerring sucked in my opinion.  Set up practice rounds for St Andy's,, Bethpage, and the front 9 of Kiaweh.  Set the tees to Championship, the wind to High, and put the green speed at Very Fast (and add a third).  See how you like it.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 6:16 AM

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 6:53 AM

lkennedy, basically if you are legend now a days, you are not allowed to be disgruntled by anything relating to the conditions in the company of anyone else but Legends.  I can agree with you, the conditions for the tourneys would have been fine for like 1 tourney, but variety is the spice of life, and they are often too similar.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 7:01 AM

lkennedy:
    I usually look forward to Monday mornings to see what the weeklies are.  I don't know why I bother any more.  This week is nothing but huge winds and glass greens.  Can't you mix it up a bit?

I would like to know why WGT is in love with SA? What happened to BPB and KIA for unlimiteds, not to mention Oakmont? I'm beginning to think they push SA so players pound out low rounds and get promoted, for whatever sense that makes.

Legends have a legitimate moan but look into the future. For those true Legends that are mastering the adversity could there possibly be another tier in the mix?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:50 AM

YankeeJim:

I would like to know why WGT is in love with SA? What happened to BPB and KIA for unlimiteds, not to mention Oakmont? I'm beginning to think they push SA so players pound out low rounds and get promoted, for whatever sense that makes.

I'm thinking you're correct, I really think if  played SA all the time, my average get me to Master, but then in order to play the other courses, I'd have to uprade some clubs for sure.

• PAGES
RSS