Forums

Help › Forums

Most Detested Course

Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:34 AM (102 replies)
  • malfellows
    1,715 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 1:53 PM

olympic park ,  scored a 65 with my first attempt ,  thinking it was easy - ish ! .. since then i have had the odd round under par but no where near 65 ! ..

best of par 4 course has arrived now and claims top spot as my oh - no course .   some very tough holes , as yet i don`t think i`ve had a round under par .

Malcolm . 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:06 PM

It's a toss up between all the courses (save one) actually ... CTTH and stroke play. I play them until I'm sick of playing them. The one CTTH course that never fails to keep my interest ... that's Wolf Creek. 

Maybe I need another 2 and 1/2 year break ...

:-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 5:23 AM

donsprintr:
    The one CTTH course that never fails to keep my interest ... that's Wolf Creek. 

How in the world do you play that 9th hole? 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 5:48 AM

YankeeJim:

donsprintr:
    The one CTTH course that never fails to keep my interest ... that's Wolf Creek. 

How in the world do you play that 9th hole? 

I agree with Don...I never tire playing Wolf...but I haven't played any CTTH since October...I will take a month of playing it (CTTH) soon. I need an ace at Wolf #5 for a zero potential best. Oh, and Jim, I have a saved replay of Wolf #9 (my favorite) that will answer your question.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 5:54 AM

SweetiePie:
    Oh, and Jim, I have a saved replay of Wolf #9 (my favorite) that will answer your question.

Details, woman, details. :-D

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 8:16 AM

YankeeJim:

0h---about a couple thousand balls in the water or off the rocks, along with many super low scores destroyed there...LOL

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 9:07 AM

My most detested courses...hmmm lets see... Augusta National... TPC Sawgrass...Firestone CC... WAIT A MINITE.>>.We don't have any of these courses. That's what I detest. 

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 3:28 PM

oakmont for me i have more 3 putts there than all the other courses put together

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 3:30 PM

Usually its was #8 that was destroying my super low scores ....

That was until I found out what I was doing wrong. Hint: More is not always better ...

SweetiePie:

YankeeJim:

0h---about a couple thousand balls in the water or off the rocks, along with many super low scores destroyed there...LOL

And one of these days I'll learn to click "Quote" before I type a response ... 

See your wall Jim ... 

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 11:41 AM

Olympic 18 and Merion B-9 for me. Way too quirky!  Especially putting! I don't play them at all any more, only if invited by a member for an a/s "period". . . . . . . . . . . . . . .end  

RSS