Yea, baby.. thank you WGT!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2009 1:01 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 1:42 PM

WGTalex:

In our next release, we are planning to move Pros to the middle tees and make clubs that hit farther accessible to Pros and Masters.

WGTadmin2:

We will adjust the tee boxes for the tiers in the next release the pro tees are too far back. As for the master tier we will find a way to get the highly competitive players into a different tier in the future.  The fact is that if you are in the master tier you probably have been competing with the top players in the previous amateur tier already.

Lookie what I found!

Thanks WGT.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 1:46 PM

We really do listen

• birdieman45
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 2:30 PM

Sounds great!  When is next release do out?

• Gretzky17
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 2:42 PM

Yeah do you have a timeframe?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 2:45 PM

I certainly hope the longer clubs you are promising will be the same speed as the tour starters. Unfortunely with the "double penalty" of a faster swing rate and less precision make the pings and TM unable for all but the most stable clickers. Otherwise you are not really giving us anything. I ponder why you would have a double penalty for the first upgrade. The reality is I used the faster clubs for a week and lost 10 strokes, switched back to the tour starters and gained 5 back.

• Gretzky17
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 2:46 PM

Wait, if we are a pro, and you stated that in the next release we can get clubs that hit farther, will we have to buy them?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 3:41 PM

System going down tonight for maintenance (6/4 - 2300 pacific)...

Dare we hope?????

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 4:02 PM

Tonight's maintenance is minor. The updates to the tees and clubs will happen towards the end of the month.

• Gretzky17
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 3:10 AM

well at least we have something to look forward to- Are guys planning on making other changes that are popular requests from the community such as- Driving Range, Putting Green, Easier putting on courses, and fixing chipping?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 9:53 AM

we are looking into all of those suggestions

• PAGES
RSS