Forums

Help › Forums

All is wrong with WGT

Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:46 AM (3 replies)
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:20 AM

I have played here for one year. Never seen it as bad as WGT is now.

What happend to all the players....where are they?????? GONE WITH THE WIND!

Many players are very upset with WGT's ***!

Than the stupid Tournament speed putting...worse than any real golfcourse.

Constant loading problem going to WGT....only problem I have loading. WGT!

Often "We are sorry there have been a problem with the game" ***

The grids are way out of wack...often!

The wind settings are totally in wrong. Many evidence of that.

Hey WGT and all the score 59 players....the "INCLICK" continue love eachother and bragg about how good you are.  You are all FAKES!   evidence of that tooo!

WGT....when will you be fair to the public and go back to where you were eaxctly one year ago........ It was a lot of joy to play back then......

WGT you are a BIG loser......and you know it.....

Hard to find a group to play with anymore.....Do you know why?  Most players QUIT playing WGT and there extremely unfair setups of any golf course.

You are totally incompetent when it come to real golf.

I assume that you WGT guys have NEVER been on a real golfcourse.

There you have it PALS!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:22 AM

they should get together with TWO and make 1 game that works out of the 2

• giblues99
    28 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:46 AM
    I have been playing here for a month and enjoying it ...................i broke down and spent money and bout new clubs and for the last 2 days i havent been abel to finnish a gem The site is locking up during EVERY GAME ! EVERY GAME ! its getting old fast so who do I see about getting my money back and we can part as friends ....................all he said is true about the greens , the wind , and it not being realistic ..........thats badk enough but now you cant even play a round at all ................
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:47 AM

Bendeswede:
    GONE WITH THE WIND!

That's a great book and movie, and yours was a great rant. I do believe WGT set off in the wrong direction a month ago when they introduced the new tiers and everything else connected to it... I was always skeptical as to whether we truly needed new tiers.

If you ask me, what this game needs most, are new stroke-play courses on a regular basis. I mean, only 4 courses in almost 3 years of this game's existence?! Come on... sounds like a recipe for bankruptcy.

I believe that developing new full 18-hole stroke-play courses should take precedence over any other concern or project. I'm sure if we were getting a new stroke-play course every 2 or 3 months, this would keep players involved in WGT.com on a long-term basis.

RSS