Forums

Help › Forums

Monday Night Football - Bears / Packers Who Do You Like?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:25 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 4:36 PM

I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

Urlacher's ready to go.  Clay Matthews should get a haircut.

The Bears, at home, are gonna win.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:07 PM

Clay Matthews... who's really, really good, with long hair, how cool is that?  Andyson, have you already forgotton your wonderful/magical youth?  A little long hair never hurt anyone... hey, he's not in a gang.  That we know of...

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:35 PM

Bears in a close one. Packers O-line has struggled keeping Aaron upright against mediocre teams thus far, the Bears will get at him this game and force a lot of short possessions and probably several turnovers. 

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:40 PM

The Packers. Being a Philadelphia fan I would love to say the Bears since the Packers beat my Eagles in week 1 but I think the Bears are pretenders. The Packers....yeah they are contenders.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 6:03 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Andyson, have you already forgotton your wonderful/magical youth?
    Hell, I already forgot what I had for lunch!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 6:11 PM

Okay, then you are excused.  And you may go to the bathroom.

But you will know tomorrow what you had for lunch today.  Especially if it was spicy.

• erikw
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 6:37 PM
    Hey man i like the packers tonight just don't like the bears i don't know why lol
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 7:48 PM

VanHalenLover:
    Packers O-line has struggled keeping Aaron upright against mediocre teams thus far,

Really?  Only  3 sacks on Rogers in the first 2 games is hardly struggling.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 7:54 PM

Yeah but is he in a hurry or in rhythm?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:49 PM

I'm in Packerland Andy, and have been able to watch every snap of all 3 games so far this season. Just like the last 2 seasons with AR at the helm, he is getting battered and beaten. I give it to the O-line tonight, they kept him pretty protected compared to the last 2+ seasons. He hasn't had that luxury thus far, and it is going to be an on going problem for them unless they address the O-line issues.

And if you go back and re-read, I never said he was sacked more than 3 times, but great interjection!

• PAGES
RSS