Forums

Help › Forums

Expose quitters

Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:38 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Danno707
    54 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 3:02 PM

How about setting up a permanent Thread where the QUITTERS can be NAMED and SHAMED ?

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 3:44 PM

WGT will never go for that.... I like the idea, but it won't happen.

What they need to do is NOT award any level points for quitters.   That way the quitters can waste their time quitting all they want... but, sorry.. NO POINTS!

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 3:59 PM

aceydeucey:
    WGT will never go for that.... I like the idea, but it won't happen.

your probably right.

Having read the other thread titled 'Penalise quitters', i think this is an unsustanable idea....SHAME THOUGH.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 4:29 PM
    Probably can never do that, has to be a way to verify that they actually quit. I have noticed that a few of my friends tend to post a wall comment when someone quits on them, takes a little time but probably not a bad idea.
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 4:41 PM

simple, like duceuy said, don't award people points if you don't finish your game. That way everyone would have a "true average",and cheaters won't be ahamed of a bad average

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 4:48 PM

That won't effect their average though only their progression through the levels.  The average can never be made far unless the system has a way to force posting of all scores.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:02 PM

I phrased that wrong. People qiut because they don't want their average damged. Just make it that if you try to quit a game, it just puts you back there once you log on again.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:21 PM

Danno707:
    How about setting up a permanent Thread where the QUITTERS can be NAMED and SHAMED ?

Danno, this horse has so many whip marks that he does not even recognize another hit.

The thread of quitters and meters should be ended forever, for you see, WGT reads every post and have read every post for over a year.

THEY HAVE NO DESIRE TO CHANGE, SO YOU ARE WHIPPING THE HORSE THAT DIED

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:30 PM

TarheelsRule:
    has to be a way to verify that they actually quit.

ding ding !!

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:31 PM

TarheelsRule:
    The average can never be made far unless the system has a way to force posting of all scores.

ding ding again !!

• PAGES
RSS