Help › Forums

Load Manager error - Security error2170

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 13 2016 8:29 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheKnack
    676 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 4:11 PM

I see there is no further response from my last post, maybe because we all thought everything had been sorted. Sadly not. Just attempted two alt-shot games where not one, but two players have encountered the same 'error 2170'. Reports have been submitted, both from the players concerned and myself.

Can ANYONE please give an explanation for this, apart from the usual 'clear cache etc' which has been done numerous times.

Thanks again in anticipation.

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 4:35 PM

I left for a week to see if wgt would fix this after several complaints.  Come back and get the same error. smh. 

Clearing cache doesn't work. We aren't newbies here

• Mox360
    50 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 5:34 PM

One of our CC members has started to suffer this problem in the past week. He uses Firefox. The full details of the error message are:

Load Manager Error

Security Error

Error #2170

https:/sdms.wgt.com/upload/2016/2/c202658_20160212_055424.jpg (Which is our CC logo)

we've cleared the caches etc. etc. as above threads

Appreciate some feedback here please.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 5:52 PM

TheKnack:
    Can ANYONE please give an explanation for this, apart from the usual 'clear cache etc' which has been done numerous times.

What OS is having this issue? Win 8 or newer, Mac maybe?

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 6:04 PM

I'm running Win 10 and have Maxthon,Firefox and Explorer, of course, which i don't use much. I also know of people using Win 7 & 8 and having the same issues. I mostly use Firefox as my browser and CC Cleaner to clear cache. I also use Spybot to clear malware. I seem to run smoother after a Spybot scan but shouldn't need to use that all the time to play this game. I fail to see why we're all of the sudden having so many more problems. The skipping meter I'm guessing will NEVER go away.

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2016 8:29 AM

i played a few games since 4 or 5 days ago. Problem is gone.  Nothing changed on my end....but glad to be able to play again.

• PAGES
RSS