Help › Forums

Load Manager error - Security error2170

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 13 2016 8:29 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rnrmusic
    19 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 2:43 PM

I keep getting a load manager error - securityerror2170 is that due to wgt or do I have something more serious. Any Help?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:24 PM

rnrmusic:

I keep getting a load manager error - securityerror2170 is that due to wgt or do I have something more serious. Any Help?

hi

can you please try clearing cookies and temp files for both flash and browser and then try again?

-wgticon

• PCarney1
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 12:35 PM

I have been having the same problem for three days running.  I have cleared the browser and use CCleaner to clear everything up.  It does not help.

• PCarney1
    3 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2016 9:45 AM

I received your automated email reply which directed me back to this page.  I have cleared Flash and my Fire Fox browser and I this did not correct the problem.  I am extremely frustrated with this.  It needs to be fixed asap.  I've missed playing for 4 days running now.  I have money tied up in this game in terms of equipment and balls.  Plus, I have been enjoying this site for several years now.  I need help.

• Xpyburnt
    462 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 4:10 PM

I'm having the exact same thing happen. Going on three or four days now. Can't even get into my games. And when I'm lucky enough to finally get in, the ole blue screen appears and kicks me out. I've CC Cleaned it and done Spybot system sweeps all to no avail. I don't know what the hell is going on with WGT but this is inexcusable!

• SplashLewis
    357 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 4:38 PM

I have the same issue.  cleared caches, tried different browsers, etc.  

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 5:41 PM

Have you tried the Maxthon browser. I've had no unusual issues, except of course for my putting.

• TheKnack
    676 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 6:34 PM

I believe it can't be to do with the 'usual', relying on remedies such as clearing cache etc as it seems not to be an isolated case. Is there no way of checking that something other than 'the usual' is happening here? Member's of my CC are experiencing this for the first time since being on wgt, with (collectively) many years of playing. 

Thanks..in anticipation. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 10:00 AM

Where are you seeing this error? Are you trying to change equipment or load into a game? 

_CHAMPION

• TheKnack
    676 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 2:30 PM

It happened after the game has started, it just appears on their screen, nothing was being done but playing, or attempting to :-) . We restarted 5 times after the player had not only cleared their cache, but totally rebooted their pc AND downloaded and used new browsers (4 in total).

• PAGES
RSS