Forums

Help › Forums

wgt loading problems

Wed, Mar 25 2015 12:52 AM (32 replies)
  • Taudien
    50 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 3:06 PM

Been booted or other members playing so much my ars is sore !!
    Last hole 1 stroke up with one putt to win match and pow !!! WGT locks up on all.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 4:21 PM

Hey guys, we are aware about some disconnect / reconnect issues players are experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. To help our engineers investigate these issues we ask for our players to submit a bug report by right clicking your mouse and submitting a report. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 5:20 PM

This has been going on offf and on now for quit a few weeks now.lol

WGTadmin:

Hey guys, we are aware about some disconnect / reconnect issues players are experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. To help our engineers investigate these issues we ask for our players to submit a bug report by right clicking your mouse and submitting a report. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 8:41 PM

any way to somehow redeem the hits lost on balls? getting quite expensive

• Sandmancan11
    36 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 3:31 PM

I am having the same promblems haved tried everything cant even load anymore i have spent lots of time and money to get to the legend tier it is really ashame guess i will find a new golf game even if i love playing the wgt . what a bummer that they cannot fix thier promblems ! 

• Sandmancan11
    36 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 3:31 PM

I am having the same promblems haved tried everything cant even load anymore i have spent lots of time and money to get to the legend tier it is really ashame guess i will find a new golf game even if i love playing the wgt . what a bummer that they cannot fix thier promblems ! 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:22 PM
    This thread is about a problem that was fixed in June. I haven't heard about any problems lately, have you checked your internet speeds.
  • JamesSnow1
    137 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:47 PM

I keep my computer as clean as possible... updated drives, etc.

Even when my CPU Meter says "go", WGT says, "no".

All the money I spend here... I'm starting to get very angry (no refunds).  I strongly suspect the servers at WGT can't handle all the new ads they are throwing at us.

?  Ideas?

Love the game - but nearly 'put off' enough to go other places.

-JS

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:13 PM

courteneyfish:
    This thread is about a problem that was fixed in June. I haven't heard about any problems lately, have you checked your internet speeds.

if it was "fixed" in June its "unfixed" now

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 9:29 PM
    rollone:

courteneyfish:

if it was "fixed" in June its "unfixed" now

It certainly is. It makes you wonder if one day there will be more glitches than things that work properly.
RSS