Forums

Help › Forums

wgt loading problems

Wed, Mar 25 2015 12:52 AM (32 replies)
  • Jakie3047
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 1:38 PM

can anyone get the loading problems fixed with wgt..      been trying to get into a game for 3 hours this afternoon and haven't been successful yet

• rogergjones
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 2:45 PM

I get in and play about 6 holes and then it says internet explorer quit working and puts me out. Really sucks when you are winning like I was.

• Caddykiller1
    15 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 10:10 PM

Very frustrating,,,haven't been able to finish any multi-player games today......something needs to be done to fix it,,,it's on your end WGT......thanks

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 1:21 PM

Been booted several times in Alt shot, in the last couple of days and a RR tonight, i dont suppose WGT you'll replace ball usage/wastage?

thought as much!!

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:17 PM

Booted SEVERAL times today.....

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:19 PM

Been Booted SEVERAL times today..sometimes getting all the way thru 8 holes before being kicked off and not being able to return to game..I have wasted countless hits on balls this week...Please fix this WGT...

• ronin47
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:22 AM

I normally use Firefox or Chrome, and I've noticed that WGT

works much more smoothly on Firefox.

I have also noticed that if I run a repair on the Microsoft .NET

it works much more smoothly as well.

To run a repair just click as if to uninstall and it should give you

the option to repair or uninstall.

hope that helps

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:38 AM

My 1st game (skins) after a week out lasted all of about 5 mins...the game signed me out auto and made me a guest..it then would not let me sign in again until my timer ran down..Got my credits back though.. still cant purchase nothing from pro shop neither.

EDIT: Credits actually did go out of my account, approx 10 mins after I had re-signed back in..really messed up

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 9:48 AM

Thanks or your reply Ronin47.

I will keep that in mind for future reference, but at the moment I am trying Comodo Dragon. on the advice of CC members, and at the time of posting it seems to be working ok.

\=/ cheers

Len

• fragapane
    7 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 7:45 PM

same thing hapened to me. i was kicked out of 3 games in a row . just wouldnt reload and i lost 1000 credits. when i emailed wgt they said they couldnt find a problem and couldnt re inburse me.  im thinking of just getting off this site all together. too many bugs

RSS