Forums

Help › Forums

"the RG LIST again"

Sat, Apr 25 2015 5:26 AM (37 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:17 PM

Why would someone who works  for WGT tell it's customers that we are going to hear you less, I thought you quit listening about 3 years ago. What a stupid way to treat your customers.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 12:33 AM
     WGTadmin2:

As for the high stakes RG's we try them every now and then but they did not fill up quite fast enough so we stopped setting them up.  We can try again and see what happens.  But if the demand is not there, we really shouldn't run them.

Just keeping the this thread updated as to how it stands on the high stakes front,this was posted by admin on another thread yesterday

ROCKY

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 4:24 AM

I'll help keep the thread going. Not sure if a boycott is going or not already, but I will not play another Bracket, RG, or any other tournament that Kiawah is part of until better camera angles are programmed in.

Shortly after starting here, a friendly TL took me under his wing to teach me, and that's the course we played every day. So, I'm pretty good there, and have placed often enough in the money in RG's, but I'm done with it. Never play the course again unless it's fixed.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 4:00 PM

BUMPED

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 4:35 PM

turfsand:
    the high stakes ready-go are important because they help in keeping the "heavy hitters" out of the 50 credit games....everyones a winner!

Got to dispute that statement looking thru the recent ones !

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 4:02 PM

SPINO1:

turfsand:
    the high stakes ready-go are important because they help in keeping the "heavy hitters" out of the 50 credit games....everyones a winner!

Got to dispute that statement looking thru the recent ones !

SPINO look at your post again when sober,there are no high stakes hence big players having enter lower RG's to make there money DUH

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 10:28 AM

I think you'll get more people interested in RG's if you offer plenty for 50 credits. The better players, who have a tough time competing with the elite players who regularly shoot in the low 50s, would appreciate more RG's for 100, 200 and 300 credits - either EL or UEL. The TL RG's just don't fill, so no one signs up for them.

I prefer 9-hole RG's to 18 hole ones, because I often lack time to play the 18 hole tournaments. I think a lot of people would agree with me on that.

Thanks!

• boeling
    320 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 5:26 AM
    .....Phew...... lucky :)
RSS