Forums

Help › Forums

"the RG LIST again"

Sat, Apr 25 2015 5:26 AM (37 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 11:05 AM

burchell123:

complaining every month is not helpful and just makes us hear you less.

-wgticon

Well at least his answer didn't include "clean your flash and cache" rotfpmsl

• Buckthebuck
    572 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 11:49 AM

I don't understand the it takes to long to fill excuse, that makes no sense. There is a 400 cr rg on the board at andy's and it is filling once a day, as does the 1000 cr rg there or cabo. 1-2 days it takes to fill.

By My count there are about 12 ready go's currently on the TL list that fill SLOWER then a 1k rg.

Just for the future give us a 1000 if 2000 is too much, then go 500 x2 and you can do your small ones. Only asking for 3 rg's on a list of about 22 tournaments.

WGT often does the same thing, people complain and they add a 1000 cr and a 500, the 3 weeks goes by the 1000 disappears, three weeks goes by then the 500 disappears.  And we arrive back at 300 or 400 being the biggest. Has been going on for a long time.

With how good players are now, it gets old and boring to shoot a 58 on andy's in ranked conditions and make 3 bucks lol.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 3:07 PM

Hi

Agree with you completely.

By the way, just noticed that we have got some new UEL RG's. So now there is two 500

UEL RG's , but none Even lies high stakes.

I am so close to take a break from RG's!!!

Agassi1991 (Peter)

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:42 AM

turfsand:

the 50 credit ready-go fill faster than any other and should therefore be atleast as plentiful as the others. the high stakes ready-go are important because they help in keeping the "heavy hitters" out of the 50 credit games....everyones a winner!

turfsand

could we get two open tiered ready go with even lies and 50 credit entry?

Bethpage front 9 with championship greens and moderate winds

royal st georges back 9 with very fast greens and low winds

turfsand

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 6:24 AM

WillyBigg:
    I shouldn't complain, since the vem is jacked so high, RG's are a waste of time anyway. Thanks wgt for stopping the urge to enter RG's, it will save me a ton of credits.

And by the looks of the RG's & Brackets this past week, you are far from the only one doing the same. I would like to give WGT some credit for implementing some suggestions made by players. But, considering the only thing they did was to make putting 4 times harder and add wind speeds that may be 7mph, but they could be 11mph, there's not much to compliment.

What WGT clearly lacks is, creativity and common sense prioritizing of the fixes that would have the biggest positive impact on the actual game play. I will gladly donate my time as a consultant in service, for the period of 3 weeks to WGT. With the option to give me the boot after day one if they so choose. But, I know that will never happen, just as the most helpful game fixes have gone untouched. Instead, it truly seems more likely that WGT has had their programmers hard at work making things more difficult for the players who have made many very good suggestions. Kind of a, 'we'll show you', type of thing. : )

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 4:02 PM

turfsand:

turfsand:

the 50 credit ready-go fill faster than any other and should therefore be atleast as plentiful as the others. the high stakes ready-go are important because they help in keeping the "heavy hitters" out of the 50 credit games....everyones a winner!

turfsand

turfsand

please.....

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 9:36 PM

turfsand:

turfsand

I agree, please add more 50cr RGs. for me any course, any conditions, even a few more UEL too.

They turn around fast, which means you are not competing against the same players every time.

Plus the low credit entry fee is a great way to entice others to start playing RG's.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 10:55 PM

......and, for the love of jelly beans, cut down on the damn TL RGs.

They just take up space, so why not replace them with some more open RGs?

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 11:15 PM

What all the others said.

When we had high stakes rgs, we all noticed they were very quick to fill, no matter the conditions, Cabo was the quickest for what I remember.

2 of 500 and 1 of 1K would be good for sure.

And yes, TL rgs take too much time to be filled, pointless to go on with them. Another solution might be TL rgs with 20/25 players, not 50.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 12:27 PM

pb1711:

......and, for the love of jelly beans, cut down on the damn TL RGs.

They just take up space, so why not replace them with some more open RGs?

The reason there's so many at the moment wayne,is because last months still havn't filled,should  tell them something

ROCKY

RSS