4,399 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 3:42 PM

renniw52:
    Yuengling

Good beer, Renn?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 5:38 PM

Yes it is sex in a bottle. It never has a headache, never bitches or complains and always satisfies. It is almost the perfect thing to hold and cherish. But like a great woman with the same characteristics it gets expensive. But they are both worth the sacrifices. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 7:27 PM

Since this has turned to my favorite subject, yellow callaways, I mean beer,  I thought maybe I'd share some good reference material just in case.  :)

Beer Troubleshooting

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 3:52 AM

Well, I don't see any scorecards posted  from the "1st Squrrelnutz Interspecies Invitational " so  I am assuming that at least it didn't take place without me. I did have the pleasure of a fun and informative round with the Dog Boss an' a Tiger an' picked up some very useful information, tyvm. Scheduling appears to remain an issue, but, hopefuly one we can resolve an' get some brackets put together, so we don't get lynched by the angry mob of upset ticket holders .

Doc :)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 5:45 AM

drmoose:

Well, I don't see any scorecards posted  from the "1st Squrrelnutz Interspecies Invitational " so  I am assuming that at least it didn't take place without me. I did have the pleasure of a fun and informative round with the Dog Boss an' a Tiger an' picked up some very useful information, tyvm. Scheduling appears to remain an issue, but, hopefuly one we can resolve an' get some brackets put together, so we don't get lynched by the angry mob of upset ticket holders .

Hola pola! I also want to play in the 1st Squrrelnutz Interspecies Invitational! Please!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 6:21 AM

Most certainly Miffers ! Let's see... Suirrelnutz, Opy , Dog Boss, Paul Ton, Mushy1, Miffers, Kat,  & myself makes eight. Registration is open, I do believe there may be some others along shortly, since it is an "invitational", send out some invites an' someone will figure out how to make it work.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 6:24 AM

Let's stay away from Pinebugs No.2

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 7:37 AM

drmoose:

LMAO !!!

I had the great pleasure of playing both Da Moose and Da Kat yesterday.

Doc - got game peeps!!! - I'm kinda thinkin', maybe - I might better strap my Kevlar dog house on for protection. Them antlers can be dangerous.

Kat - Not so much the cute little Kitten I was thinking she was - I am at a loss for words here - even broken and left-pawed, she is a formidable opponent . Next time, though - keep them scalpel-like claws away from my face. How do you expect me to explain these scratches to the French Poodle down the block now? "I was playin' golf with a Kat" ? NO DOG in their right mind would believe that one.

Sciuridae - A fearsome little creature he is - I'll just have to toss some nuts around the greens to keep him busy. Maybe even hide a few in some beer cans to occupy him while my P and I try and keep the DN column clear.

HAGGIS  -  This DOG will eat you for breakfast. LMAO !!!

Opy - I'm gonna need you to take lots of pictures when I play the Kat - So I can prove to the dogs I wasn't kidding. On BTW Opy - yer pa wants you at the Sheriff's office..LOL

Oh good gawd!!!  Now I'm seeing that the Miffy Beast wants in, too? Playing her is like trying to fight off a Great White in a feeding frenzy!!!

What's a DOG supposed to do against these odds?

So, what I'm thinking is this - I may need to bring something more than my 'A' game (if there is such a thing) if I have to go up against any of these beasts. I'm thinking even a 'Panthera tigris' as my partner possibly. I have some other option available to me as well, but a good poker player never gives away his tell.

(insert wicked laughter here)

GAME ON !!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 7:49 AM

Phew, this is getting to be a lot more work than I thought ! I've been in meetings with the suits all morning. So far, I've managed to line up two sponsors, "Yuengling Bros. an' Burn'em up Daily", and "Old Thompson Stumpblower "( makes a hell of a manhatten ). Transpotation services will be provided by "Short Stuff Bus Co." ( The goin's not rough, when you're in short stuff ! ). So c'mon folks , lets get the word out .

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 10:26 AM

Hey all ... I'm about ready to go to get my MRI on my hand today.  I should be home by 12:30 or 1 PM PDT (-8 GMT, UDT or Zulu, depending on your vernacular).  I hope we can get in a game!  Let me know, please!

RSS