Forums

Help › Forums

There is another !!!!

Fri, Sep 24 2010 3:48 PM (4 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 4:51 PM

Yes, there is another CTTH course by WGT and not Celtic Manor !!!!

if you have a Facebook account, you can play WGT Blitz which features a new course, Hilversumche, Netherlands that isnt on WGT !!!

with all the players clamouring for new courses to play, why isnt this one available to regular WGT ?????

Why hasnt Oakmont been added to weekly stroke play Tournaments? or been allowed to be used in CC play ?

We do pay Money $$$ and would at least like a response from WGT  !

Please, take some time away from ruining the game with these frivolous levels and such, just add some more courses, which you have done but not offered us and JUST TALK TO US !!!

• King63
    9 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:49 PM
    whoa, ballsy avatar Stryder, you da man for real!
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:49 PM

yeah it is on there. I won tickets

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:02 PM

You know, there's a football (English) analogy here.

Liverpool FC were taken over by two Americans who knew FA about the game, but had had other sports teams in their "stable" so took a punt on owning the club for maybe a couple of years, rape it blind, extract as much money as they could from the loyal supporters and move on at a profit.This is backfiring on them big time, because they have lost the support of the loyal fans, and a day does not pass without them having to hear the hostility of not only their club's fans, but also the footballing game at large.

If I did not know better, I would suspect that there have been big changes behind-the-scenes at WGT. Some new hotshot has come in with a plan to eventually extract as much money as possible, to the detriment of the fan base, introduce stupidly thought out new level systems that some think tank told them would work, and expand their market outside of their core business i.e. the "new" course that we know nothing about.

Remember how Celtic Manor was rolled out with 0 hours notice, and it did not even make the News section until it was up and running ?

What a sad shower are now running what used to be a fun game

Edit: Apparently even WGTAlex was not aware of this course's existence, as his roadmap post of 09.19.10 (2 days ago) in the News & Announcements  section made no mention of the new course. Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing......perfect example

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 3:48 PM

Hilversumche is 18 holes split into 2 different 9 hole ctth's depending on which tournament you find !!

RSS