Forums

Help › Forums

Untrusted Site

Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:35 PM (26 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:03 PM

The url link I posted takes me here, instead of the "untrusted" page. Here is the url in copy and paste form and without the "s" in "https".

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/enter.aspx?id=3b13ac31e4f542ddb49da30d014841cb

enter.aspx?id=3b13ac31e4f542ddb49da30d014841cb

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:31 PM

Hi everyone

Thanks for the additional details. I have passed the info to our IT team

-WGTicon

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:33 PM

WGTicon:
    Thanks for the additional details. I have passed the info to our IT team

Get it when I try to access the site on my Android device.  

Apologies if already covered off.

• rollinbus1
    110 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:13 PM

suffering the same issue as well as I keep getting a message box telling me I have a pop up blocker running when I do not as it is turned off and had allowed pop ups from this site anyway .appears to be several issues with the site .seems we come second fiddle to the advertising that loads fast as lightning but game loads slow as..

also why is it when game fails or stalls   you end up with even more intrusive video adverts some up to 45 seconds   resulting in  huge data usage  ..that cost a lot in Australia as I have no option but to used mobile broadband at $30 for 3 gig. usually by the time you get past that the person your playing has left . all of these issues are making the experience of the game sad .  I really enjoy the game but please do something to address peoples issue  . the money lost from this due to the data use could end up in your coffers . costing me aprox $1.50 a round  ..many times more with failures

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:28 PM

hi guys

can you tell me exactly where you are encountering the issue? is it on www.wgt.com or some other url like forums or account and such?

-wgticon

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:39 PM

It pops up during game play for me Icon,the last few days I have experienced a lot of disconnects during game play and have heard the same from many other players...very frustrating and a real momentum killer when you have to keep waiting for the game to reload,sometimes 3 or 4 times in one 9 hole round.......I have cleared my caches more in the last 4 or 5 days than i have in a year.......

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:35 PM

game is just a mess at the moment experiancing all the above and beyond lol can not log in or find web page only on maxthon browser but stll the game disconnects or swing metre is full of stutters please dont ask me to clear my ceches again lol

RSS