Help › Forums

No more jerky swing meter yea

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:32 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:22 PM

I installed it too, and I think the meter and animation is a little better now. The affinity trick didn't really do anything, but this has helped a little - I think.

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:00 PM

Doesn't help mac users. 

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:30 PM

Doesn't seem to help much in multiplayer games :0(  My single player games are all flawless now though. Meter, ball flight and roll, all flawless. Mulitplayer is still rough. I wonder why it would work for single and not multi?

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 5:25 AM

I finished all the tournaments I'm going to play this week and played 3 or 4 MP's yesterday with no problems. I'd say I had maybe 2 or 3 meter issues. That's a far cry from the 100% meter stutter I was having.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 5:40 AM

I tried to downld and nothing happened. It said it was down loaded but nada.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:22 AM

Johniedino:

I tried to downld and nothing happened. It said it was down loaded but nada.

If you did download it, it will be on your hard drive somewhere.

Two things you can try:

1. Search your drive for a file named Leatrix Latency Fix 1.22.zip
    2. Re-download it and save the file to your desktop so it will be easier to find

Hope that helps Johnie.

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:50 AM

It's probably in your downloads folder. If it is, just move it to your desktop. It should be in a zip file. Double click checker and it will give an overview of what it's doing. On my computer it says it's installed on 8 network interfaces. Not sure what that means but it made a huge difference in my single play game! I just wish it worked better in multiplayer.

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:47 AM

Hi there.

I downloaded the Latency fix (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html) as i also have a very jerky meter.

When i try to run the 'install'  VBScript file, it only opens as a notepad page ?

Another thread suggested right clicking the script and using the "open as" option.

When i do this, that option is not there ?

Any help would be apprieciated.

• restorethis
    151 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 3:31 PM

I've been using the new internet explorer 9 beta the last couple days and there has been very little lag issues. It even runs better than Firefox. You need to be running windows 7 or vista to to use explorer 9 beta.

Rest

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:32 AM

Errant:
    Doesn't seem to help much in multiplayer games

Yep, I still get an occasional stutter in multiplayer games but not in single play.

Running with both set affinity and Latency Fix workarounds.  Mysterious.

• PAGES
RSS