Forums

Help › Forums

Post your "how did that not go in" here...

Sat, Feb 14 2015 9:54 PM (98 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 7:12 AM

Hey guys, I watched his replay right after he posted it. This is not it.

It showed the ball come to rest over the cup from cam 1 and 2. It bizarre to say the least. I think that is why he (OP) made this thread.

WHy it doesn't work now is even more puzzling.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 7:17 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    It showed the ball come to rest over the cup from cam 1 and 2. It bizarre to say the least.

Gerald's in charge of complaining about that.  :-D

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 7:29 AM

I think this will take some beating..lol
    http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=fd254f2e-7516-49fe-b51a-a22d011121f0

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 8:13 AM

I would have paid to not only see the expression on your face but to hear the fine choice of words that flowed immediately thereafter. How the hell did you pull that one off? .  LOL

Active link definitely worth peeping.

• xBEERx
    17 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 8:33 AM

Good stuff so far! LOL...this just does a heart good. No sense in getting mad, just post it and laugh with the others. It happens. Humor is a much better outlet than anger.

• GypsyGreen
    520 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 11:18 PM

And this one makes as much sense as a fridge full of hammers!  A side view woulda helpt but alas .. non existent.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=a9a49e2f-6b79-433a-ac7f-a2b000ccdbb3

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 11:52 PM

There are a few things that come to my mind:

1) Ive seen a ball go over the hole a few times, and for whatever reason it didn't drop and that's life but the point is when I saved the replay , it looked totally different! Like the ball rolled past the hole by 3 inches instead. Reminds me a a film called 'Eyeborgs' where the cameras/recordings were falsifying reality.

2) The game seems to control how well you score, and that's a vast subject. In a thread called 'This game is becoming a joke' I've heard/used the term 'gremlins', 'randomzer', 'handicapper' which talks about all the wtf shots, and why there seems to be a function that sometimes puts a kybosh on some gameplay. One guy said 'There are no absolutes', and the quote: Remember that however good you may be, the game is your master. - J.Taylor

So, at times, some of my 2 foot putts should have dropped , but rolled past. (usually on St Andy's 18th!) but on a good note, some of my birdie shots from 74yrds shouldn't have dropped but they did. And it made my day!  lol

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 12:51 AM

I think it was the top one here !!

YankeeJim:

I would have paid to not only see the expression on your face but to hear the fine choice of words that flowed immediately thereafter. How the hell did you pull that one off? .  LOL

Active link definitely worth peeping.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 2:43 AM

FarFoo:

I think this will take some beating..lol

Holy shite.  I didn't think that was possible unless you hit the ball way too hard which does not appear the case here.

Unreal.

RSS