Forums

Help › Forums

Clearance sale extended?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:11 PM (3 replies)
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 3:20 AM

I just checked my mail and there was one from WGT, introducing the new tiers and levels. Well, that was about 10 days too late, but thanks :D

However, they also mention the clearance sale on Pro and Master equipment "this weekend." I can only deduce that means the Sept. 10th deadline has been pushed. Will be interesting to see when it ends this time around...

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:37 AM

So what? The stuff I want isn't available to me anyway! Extend it for six years. Won't matter. 

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 2:41 PM

I know it's not quite the same as the Raptures, and it blows a bit to depend on having balls when frees ones work okay, but I now have 2.5 meter clubs with 2.5-feel balls, and the speed is almost exactly the same as with the Raptures. Even I can hit the G10s okay now. You don't have the forgiveness of the Raptures, but the loft (at least for Master G10s) is higher and more precise.

It's strange they didn't put the Raptures back in the sale though. Lots and lots of people like them and use them, so I'm sure plenty more would have bought them.

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:11 PM

Pangaea:

IIt's strange they didn't put the Raptures back in the sale though. 

Bastages.

I'd buy 'em at full pricfe. Not ask,ing for a handout. Just let me enjoy the game. I know I will never be around to get to level 58...too frustrating. 

RSS