Forums

Help › Forums

Is WGT listening?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 8 2010 10:09 AM (0 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 10:09 AM

To the fine folks at WGT:  Are you listening at all to what we, the bread and butter players, are trying to tell you?

You say that you've read the forum posts and taken into consideration our concerns.  I don't think so.  How many posts about green speeds, winds, tee shot distances, tier rankings, inferior clubs, etc, do you need to hear before you address these issues?

Many of your current Legends are complaining about most of these things.  Except for the guys who truly belong and can overcome these obstacles, I, and many within my area of capability are becoming quickly disenchanted with your efforts to make this fair and fun.

Just as an example, I played two buddies who are still Tour Masters.  I had to spot them 50 yds on one tee shot on Andy's back nine.  How do you overcome that when the other guys can play well?  Wouldn't a stroke handicap be a little more fair? 

Am not going to go into the numerous complaints point by point.  They've all been expressed in these forums.  My main contention is that WGT is NOT listening to the concerns of its core members.  You are running a business, but if you do not change a few things to accomodate the CUSTOMER, you may find yourselves out of business.

RSS