Forums

Help › Forums

Man U. done at home

Sun, Apr 5 2015 3:43 AM (97 replies)
  • gordonparker
    824 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 3:55 PM

stevietwotimes:

a site full of Liverpool fans mocking united for one bad season,you can have your one season of crowing but guess what ?

man united fans have been laughing at you for quarter of a century :) :) :) :)

football didn't begin in 92 steve. pretty certain you've had more than 1 bad season

gordon

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 12:26 AM

never thought i would write this but,  well done utd for winning....... pity it only prelongs the agony of getting stuffed in the next round and steve im a city fan not liverpool,couldnt careless whats been happening in the last 20 seasons to see the moyes boys in mid table keeps me smiling all day

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 1:03 AM

Awesome result by Man U. To score the three goals needed and keep a clean sheet against very good opposition in Europe takes some doing and it's sent a clear message to their next opponents.

With the next stages an open draw....anything can happen....like they could draw Bayern Munich lol.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 2:45 PM

The message to their next opponent was apparently----come to Old Trafford....we're open just for you.

Repeat as needed...Man U. done at home.....

City 3--United 0.  It just continues to get better. 6 losses at home for United.  Moyes may have inherited an aging team, but, they only showed life for about 30 minutes and City just turned it on at will it seemed.  Almost feel sorry for Rooney...nah...not even close....lol

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 3:07 PM

Things can only get better,what the .... is fellani doing on that pitch,love it

Why does wazza charge around like a loon?, does he think he needs to run more to justify 300k a week?, couldnt  care less really,come on moyes keep up the good mood, OBE is not far away now david

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:38 AM

breaking news, utd have sacked moyes

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 12:04 PM

paul167:

breaking news, utd have sacked moyes

Wouldn't get the flags out just yet lol but i have heard Roberto Martinez will be his replacement lmao.

Russell

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:43 AM

Well he's gone. As a life-long United supporter I'm saddened that our club has turned into another club like the rest, sack em sack em sack em. I was hopeful, nay even confident that he'd be given at least another full season especially as he was signed to a 6 year contract. 

So who next (after Giggs), for me the following (one of them is kind of a flamebait but an honest opinion all the same).

Pochettino,

Brendan Rodgers,

Diego Simeone,

Jurgen Klopp,

It's a double shame as it is probably another nail in the coffin of home-grown top level football managers.

• gordonparker
    824 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 9:14 AM

Chinajohn:

Well he's gone. As a life-long United supporter I'm saddened that our club has turned into another club like the rest, sack em sack em sack em. I was hopeful, nay even confident that he'd be given at least another full season especially as he was signed to a 6 year contract. 

So who next (after Giggs), for me the following (one of them is kind of a flamebait but an honest opinion all the same).

Pochettino,

Brendan Rodgers,

Diego Simeone,

Jurgen Klopp,

It's a double shame as it is probably another nail in the coffin of home-grown top level football managers.

Rodgers wont go manure ahaha. klopp has said he's staying at Dortmund. there's only one man for the job and that's Louis van gaal. In other news, Liverpool are going for the title! YNWA!

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 1:36 AM

what next utd fans?,new boss same result,maybe it wasn't moyes,maybe the players need the boot?,anyway carry on giggsy your doing a sterling job

RSS