Forums

Help › Forums

Man U. done at home

Sun, Apr 5 2015 3:43 AM (97 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2014 5:31 PM

few things are as enjoyable as watching Man U get done at home...by Swansea of all clubs......

• mufcmikecox
    919 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 4:10 AM

we gettin used to it this season! but wait till Moyes`s messiah`s back....................  ....................Fellaini!!  lol   I take it ur a_ schitty  ooops City fan make the most of it cos when the oils gone so will ur sheik!!  lol

• m40red
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 12:59 PM

just a bit of advise for you. dont talk about football because you are embarrassing yourself. i know you wont realize this, but you are. to be honest, most football fans talk *** so your in the majority. 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 9:48 AM

m40red:

just a bit of advise for you. dont talk about football because you are embarrassing yourself. i know you wont realize this, but you are. to be honest, most football fans talk *** so your in the majority. 

Lol bit of a conceited statement there.So are you the Footballing oracle then? As far as i was aware Football isn't Black and White and was a game all about  opinions no?How you can have ago at Goldeena for her thoughts on the current Manchester Utd team and her own real life experiences is beyond me.

But on a lighter note,well taking the Michael really lol i notice your username is M40red.Isn't the M40 a motorway that links London and Birmingham? so does that make you a plastic Man Utd fan then LOL

Russell

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 5:56 PM

quit the bitcin'......

:-)

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 1:14 AM

moyes for king!!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 1:25 PM

All David Moyes ever wanted to do was get Everton better than Man Utd...well i guess he can tick that 1 off the bucket list

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 5:21 PM

DAZZA501:

All David Moyes ever wanted to do was get Everton better than Man Utd...well i guess he can tick that 1 off the bucket list

Truth of the matter is folks are too scared to put any blame on Fergie for dragging his heels and keeping a ton of older players on the books in the knowledge he was oot the manager's door at the end of the season, so done nothing to help the new guy.

Moye's inherited a team of oldies...like Giggs for example... (40 yr old) etc.

Folks make the mistake of thinking a team that won the league the previous season will do the same or come close the next. This isn't always the case...as we see with what's happened since Fergie left.

Man U should have been on the ball a couple of seasons ago and signed fresher pairs of legs and you'd find they'd be in a better position than they are today.

It ain't all Moye's fault. Sure he's the new manager but giving him a tired old team is only going to take him more time to get Man U back up where they belong.

RSS