Forums

Help › Forums

go wgt

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 7:50 AM (8 replies)
  • showtime73
    114 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 2:31 AM

imma start me a new acc. soon so i can bag..i have to do something to be able to compete from these new t's..same clubs though..playing people just as good as me..can i get a refund from u thieves..2700 rounds played and you have no regard on my opinion ..so ill ask nicely..can i have all my money back from you thieves?if not..can i shove this master r9 driver that cant make the fairway with a major headwind from the new t's up ur..o sorry..dont wanna make u turds madd..no more money from me..imo..b.l.o.   me..baggin gonna be worse than ever..wgt..you guys must go down to the temp service and pick up your peeps daily..i no a homeless guy around the corner from me..he will wash your windshield and make better decisions..and he will work 4 food 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:19 AM

Am I right in assuming that Legends are now defaulted to Tournament tees and greens in all game play?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:48 AM

Yes.  It's a very  difficult setup.  180-200 yrd approach shots are now the norm. The term is Champion's tee's. Much longer than Tourney tee's.  

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:55 AM

salamii:

Yes.  It's brutally difficult.  180-200 yrd approach shots are now the norm. The term is Champion's tee's. Much longer than Tourney tee's. 

horrible, they changed it all so much that my set up with wedges and irons SUCK!!!!!! the greens should be called championship Ice......WGT You Ruined a Fun Game!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:01 AM

Always good to face new challenges.  Keeps you coming back,  right.

Just like any other major update. It's gonna take a few weeks to adjust.  Some guy shot 57 from the new tees already in the legend 18 weekly.   Looking at his stats and score history,  a 57 is impossible from this caliber of player even though he's a legend.

Besides BB and AvLee, there are only 2-3 other  legends who could shoot that score. It's unfortunate the state they live in does not allow them to play.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:19 AM

wanna bet, I saw a 29 in a ready go yesterday!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:28 AM

Sargenjd01:
    wanna bet, I saw a 29 in a ready go yesterday!

It's much easier to shoot low on 9 holes.  Maintaining it for 18  is much more difficult.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 7:33 AM

But that was yesterday Sarg; with most of us now playing from the big-boy tees, sub 30/60 rounds should be a lot rarer to see

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 7:50 AM

You may be right Jim......I am still confused as to why they did not announce these changes, especially opening up the pro shop. I know they are in San Francisco and a different time zone but they should have someone staffed 24/7 to monitor and post updated changes.

RSS