Forums

Help › Forums

On the 7th 12th Day of Christmas *Filled*

Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:58 AM (89 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:49 AM

Level 39 Wedge 

Here is a video I did which I use this club exclusively. Hopefully it will give you a good idea how to use it straight out of the wrapping paper. :) 

• bopag
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:20 AM

This is a fantastic idea.

I know I posted this in the 6th days thread, If I am wrong for posting again here I apologize

Back in July I was in a very bad state of mind and I though I was never going to play this game again. I sold all me equipment and then gifted away all that my credits would buy.

I am in  a much better place now and was wanting to to play here again. With things the way the are I will never be able to equip my golf bag up to what it was before.

I am just asking for any help from anywhere.

Please have a wonderful Christmas

Thank you for reading this even if I don't get any help

Kim

• ozysouthpaw
    2,859 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:32 AM

Great gift idea Trout Slayers! Well done to all involved :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:39 AM

Well done Trout Slayers. Keep the smiles coming. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

Renni

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:26 AM

Thanks oz & ren from all of us at TSCC!  I'm proud to be part of this and thanks to MC and all other CC's doing their part!

Kim, you have been recognized and will be contacted when we have a full list of candidates.  Also, welcome back to the game!

Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday season!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:39 AM

Thanks folks! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Best Wishes

• Romeyn1
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:44 AM

Merry Christmas Trout Slayers, Have I been Good this year, Hope you have a great Christmas

p.s. may i please have a taylormade wedge

• tripping
    30 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:44 AM

I like one 

thanks 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:50 AM

bopag:
    I am in  a much better place now and was wanting to to play here again. With things the way the are I will never be able to equip my golf bag up to what it was before.

This is all fine and good Kim and it is great news you are feeling much better but with all due respect and for sooooo many other players who are "presently playing" the game, dont you think you should be at the least playing the game for a week or 2, or even a day BEFORE you start asking for gifts? Come on now.

There are just sooo many players who play the game on a daily basis and who try there darnedest to compete , who have low end equipment and who could really USE the equipment, these are the players who should be receiving a gift no matter what it may be.

I'll tell ya what bopag. You start posting some rounds be it ranked or practice on a daily basis or at the least a bi'daily basis for a couple weeks and I'll buy you a Ping wedge, hows that, okay. 

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:52 AM

I will take a level 80.  Thanks

RSS