Forums

Help › Forums

On The 5th 12th Day of Christmas

Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:47 AM (69 replies)
  • Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 9:45 PM

On the 5th 12th Day of Christmas The Eagle Club Golf Association gave to me -

12 Tailor-Made Daytona Putter 2011 (L55+)

Eagle Club Golf Association is proud to be The Sponsor for the Fifth day of the 12 days Of Christmas December 17, 2013

We as a group have decided to put under the tree of the 12 good souls here at WGT a Tailor-Made Daytona Putter 2011 (L55+). Now since it is the Christmas Season and Santa has been very busy watching all to make sure they have been nice. For all the ones that have been nice, a bonus gift just might end up in their stocking to go along with the putter. Thank you for allowing ECGA to being part of this fantastic program.

Do to my hectic work schedule I am posting this before I go to bed. It is almost 17-Dec Central time. I will check in as I am at work, hopefully I will have internet there lol. It might be late on day 5 that I get all the names of the ones that will be getting gifts. Then I will assign each one to the Santa's of ECGA. I am working a 12 hour day on day 5 of this awesome time of giving. 

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 9:47 PM

Gifted...

oldvermonter

tartanjimmy

prizepkg10

nopanties012361

Sonny927

hillise

steven22

shawn100672

AndreiWoods

DivatDown

EllaQuint

melissanjohnson

NoPanties012361

Hammertillidie

DaddysKat

• wawatay
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 10:02 PM

i don't know if I'd be the best judge of whether i'm "nice" or not but I do know Id like to discover something in my christmas stocking to help me putt 'nice'.  And I left some virtual cookies and milk next to my stocking for generous Santa.  Best of the season to all WGT.

• joewaters
    258 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 10:28 PM

I am not here to receive a gift as all I want to say is a big thank you to anguss2 of Elite CC for my lovely Nike balls.

I am not of the generation that believes in giving multiple gifts to children at Christmas.

So as much as I would love a new putter to go with the Nike irons I am saving for, I will not waste good balls with my current equipment.

Level 87 is the target

Joe is Go

Mr Caddie is responsible for all this generosity, so my thanks to you mate as well.

I'll raise a nice glass of red to all you Santas on Christmas Day.

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:24 PM

To the guys and girls of the EGCA. I would love a new putter for Christmas as i am still using my stater putter that i have had since day 1 of joining WGT.  Having a brand spanking new putting in my stocking could make all the difference in getting my average down.  I am pretty sure i have been a good boy  and will leave some refreshments out for you all.Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hillise

• oldvermonter
    15 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:55 PM

I want to thank what you people are doing for those of us that can't get the credits to buy better clubs, I have struggled with the putter I have and would like to try something better. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and a good New Year. 

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:20 AM

Very generous and very awesome of you guys. I hope I have been nice enough in santa's eyes to receive a special present for my holiday needs :)  Merry Christmas All!!

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:30 AM

Actually, I don't need a putter right now, didnt completely read the description.  May somebody else get it that is in need of a solid putter!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:34 AM

Great stuff The Eagle Club Golf Association, and all the CC's participating in this great event.

Incredible to see the generosity in the community and makes me proud to be a part of it.

I hope the putters go to deserving souls who have been good this year.

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:00 AM

Hello guys! I know this is a great putter, but i have a good one too. So, i have a good WGT buddy, who is level 70 and still has the starter equipment. If you can send him these, I'm sure he will apreciate it! His name is:

United States SHAWN100672

Thank you and Happy Christmas!

RSS