Forums

Help › Forums

chatting while playing

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:11 AM (6 replies)
  • INDY52
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 6:27 AM

I'm not sure if this is where I post this ? But while playing my chat box don't work correctly

I can type words but can't seem to put spaces between them and it's annoying to the persons I'm chatting too. Any help on this matter I'd be greatful

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 2:56 PM

try taking the game off of full screen... better yet, don't put it in full screen when you start.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 3:55 PM

You could use _ or . instead if you can't get your spaces to work... lol.

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:58 PM

put your mouse over the chat window so it's not as transparent..then click on the "type a message here" line.

and you should just know when to hit the space bar..

finish a word, space, next word, space, another word, space.

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 2:41 AM

oh is that how you do it....thank you very much for that now i can chat too,,,lol ha ha ha ha

Anomahaguy that is exellent man 1000 % i like  it

oh one more thing,,i know this is not the forum for my topic  that i will be sharing now ,,but if u maybe know who is  a good person to contact in connection with investigating a cheating syndicate which i have at my cc i would greatly appreciate it

thank you

Acrux

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:16 AM

anomahaguy:
    and you should just know when to hit the space bar..

That 's wha ta ppear s to be the proble m, anoma.

I ran across it in a multi game yesterday and thought it was just the other guy, typing like I just did. Apparently it's a bug.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:11 AM

I played someone today and although I could type normally they couldn't leave gaps. Very strange.

RSS