Help › Forums

Solheim Cup

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 17 2014 1:25 PM (21 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 3:02 PM

creamer444:

lmao duffer. yep been lots of gr8 games yesterday. michelle wie surprised me a bit 2. she still hot and cold though. yesterday i was really impressed by paulas putting thats the best its been in ages. she is out 2nd against charley hull thats going to be an asz whipping no one expects. yep im a fan 2 m8 us handicap golfers can learn so much watching ladies golf its a different art to the mens. go go the pinkpanther

Fxed it for you....Charley Hull handed Paula Creamer her asz........wow...poise, character, skill....that young lady has a future ahead of her.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 3:13 PM

yeh yeh yeh very funny guys. that was an off day for paula for sure. but well played charley hull. 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:31 PM

the way that kid played it wouldn't have mattered who she played today.  uber impressive display all week long by team Europe. 

I enjoyed all but about 65 minutes of this years Cup - the ladies hardly grumble and seem to have far more fun than the men (the 65 min's were the ref delays :)

Congratulations on so so many 1st's for the team and their players.

Tell you what - I'll be watching next week/end when they're up in Canada - solid fan now.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 9:33 PM

Sometimes things just don't work out they way they might seem they should. Impressive that all 4 of the US/Europe--GB/I cups were won by the Euros/Brits. The most impressive thing to me about Charley Hull, was the way she was not the least bit fazed by the whole experience...I have to admit, I chuckled when she got Creamer's autograph on a ball and said it was for a male friend of hers...I instantly had visions of her being a neighbour of Creamer444's and bringing him home a ball.

But, rest easy US fans...there's still the minor league game (Presidents Cup).  Fortunately for the women, no such thing. The Asian women's team would be difficult to beat.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:18 PM

Can't the Americans win anything any more? :-)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:18 PM

i like you Ducati - but i'm immune to trash talk about golfers lol - they played great and made a fan outta me

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:19 PM

courteneyfish:

Can't the Americans win anything any more? :-)

Women's Soccer :)

• JasonNumber100
    2,906 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:09 PM

Congratulations, Europe.

A great win.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 3:01 AM

lmao ducati.   europeans played so well. but the americans played well 2 and there was no sour grapes on there side either. lots of sore heads today im sure.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 7:54 AM

duffer19:

i like you Ducati - but i'm immune to trash talk about golfers lol - they played great and made a fan outta me

what I like about the women' game, is, so many of them have such pure swings...the mechanics and tempo are awesome....as far as them making a fan out of you duffer---easy to see why. I watched more Women's golf this weekend than probably the last 5 years all together....good stuff...great to see players from opposite teams hugging each other after the matches. I also must admit...watching it made me go search on the internet for those ESPN The Body pictures of Suzann Pettersen....Hmmm...wonder if WGT would catch on if there was suddenly a Pettersen444 player that joined.

RSS