Solheim Cup

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 17 2014 1:25 PM (21 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2013 5:22 PM

30 minutes to play one shot???!!!

I want my credits back - clear abuse of wgt clock glitch lolol

heck of a 1/2 but stacking up 2 groups behind you for 30 minutes is uncalled for (I blame the officials)  - zzzzzzzz hehe - maybe they should just mark that area as OB and call it good or ask wgt where to provide a drop :)

very compelling and fun to watch this event - of course I like women's tennis and soccer(football) too - maybe it's the daughters influence over the years - dunno, don't care - but i'm enjoying it very much

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 4:31 AM

i'm watching it too. i'm surprised europe are winning the americans have a stronger team.

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 4:36 AM

apparently the americans aren't the stronger team

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 5:29 AM

all the hype b4 hand was about how strong the american team is. half of europe is full of rookies. but its gr8 to watch. day 2 will be a big day . still think the americans will dominate the singles.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 9:37 AM

I like players on both sides - it sure is neat watching them play for each other. 

so - on day 1 the officials admit the mistake the day after - should have been in their ear when that half hour drop was being taken - moving on 

good luck ladies - play well one and all - and watch out for the grazing deer - hit one and play where it lies :) 

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 3:30 AM

another 30 min delay yesterday. does any1 no the rules of golf in colorado lol. thats shocking that is.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:59 AM

no kidding Graham - gets a little tedious watching the b-team officials at work :(

the Americans have more than a mountain to climb - let's see if you're right about them doing well in today's games.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:46 AM

lol duffer your right m8. looking forward to tonights games i was surprised at the outcome of the fourballs results. cant believe paula creamer and lexi thompson got taken down by 2 rookies.  i think its europes cup but as long as paula wins her singles lol.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 9:12 AM

Europe put on a putting display - felt like me playing against you - no chance lol

Hedwall is amazing - Solheim MVP no doubt - and how about that Ace by Nordqvist?  

Wie has surprised me - all that quirky putting and golf swing stuff she possesses (that's a lot of S's) -  doing pretty well.

Europe looks so strong in all facets. How about Munoz and Charley Hull?  

Really enjoying this event - regardless of winners and losers - I'm a fan

I'm with you btw - go Creamer - I didn't really get it but now I do - and she has the best fist pump in the buisiness

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 9:57 AM

lmao duffer. yep been lots of gr8 games yesterday. michelle wie surprised me a bit 2. she still hot and cold though. yesterday i was really impressed by paulas putting thats the best its been in ages. she is out 2nd against charley hull thats going to be a gr8 game. yep im a fan 2 m8 us handicap golfers can learn so much watching ladies golf its a different art to the mens. go go the pinkpanther

RSS