Forums

Help › Forums

If you do Surveys! beware !!!!

Fri, Dec 5 2014 1:40 PM (24 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 2:46 PM

If like me you do the stupid video's & surveys to keep yourself in over-priced WGT golf balls, stay away from the Qualtrics Survey's ! they will lead you on to take them by offering 60-120 credits but once you finish, and I mean 100% on the survey completion, you will be redirected to P-nut Labs and only get 5 fricken credits, a true waste of time for you and they fill their survey quota. someone should be taken to the wood shed and not the player if you know what I mean ! FN thieves!

• NEWPORTTOWN
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 3:02 PM

I agree with you on the Beware part of taking surveys! I just had one yesterday and one today where it took 20 and 30 minutes to complete.....and I got Nothing for either one. I am not made of $ so I need to earn credits that way.

I wonder if Wgt Mgnt. can help stop those Credit cheats? Good Luck on your future surveys.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 4:34 PM

If you take a survey and do not get credits, there is a "Support" link on every page. Once you contact them you will receive a support ticket #. They should get back to you within 24 hours(May be longer on weekends). If they do not, please contact us and provide the support ticket number you got from them. With this information, we can contact them and speed up the process.

• STUBBY1981
    103 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 4:45 PM

LMAO!!!! Is this the humor posting link??????

• chuckysback
    73 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:27 PM

who ask u stubbles

• BigInigoMontoya
    208 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 9:46 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

Once you contact them you will receive a support ticket #. They should get back to you within 24 hours(May be longer on weekends).

While we are on the subject of support tickets, I wanted to weigh in here.  I fully understand that surveys and "offers" are two completely separate entities - such is the nature of the beast - but I wanted to let you know that lately Supersonic Ads has been absolutely horrible at responding to support tickets.  I currently have at least 5 or 6 "offers" that I have completed, did not receive credit, filed a support ticket, and they are still currently 'under investigation.' -- and all of these offers I completed 2 weeks ago.  Normally, when you file a support ticket SuperSonic is supposed to respond within 3 business days, but for me at least that is no longer the case.  It has gotten to the point that I will no longer even attempt any offers from them, because quite frankly what is the point when they don't credit you or respond to your support tickets.

Thankfully, I already have enough credits for my next equipment upgrade at level 59, and the next one won't even be available until level 79.  By the time I actually advance that far, I should have plenty of credits from the daily videos plus the occasional survey that I just happen to luck out on.  But I still wanted to express my frustration at the situation - completing offers, and not being rewarded - both at Supersonic Ads for being assclowns, and at the WGT for both permitting and encouraging such behavior.     

• Bahnzo
    20 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 4:02 AM

Stryder1261:

If like me you do the stupid video's & surveys to keep yourself in over-priced WGT golf balls, stay away from the Qualtrics Survey's ! they will lead you on to take them by offering 60-120 credits but once you finish, and I mean 100% on the survey completion, you will be redirected to P-nut Labs and only get 5 fricken credits, a true waste of time for you and they fill their survey quota. someone should be taken to the wood shed and not the player if you know what I mean ! FN thieves!

This is absolutely true. I was completely burned by these Qualtric's surveys twice. All the way to the end, 15+ mins, and a 5 point reward. And I won't bother contacting support about it. I've done it, and nothing happened. More waste of time. 

Here's an idea. Get rid of the BS surveys, and make buying clubs and balls reasonable. I play another online game that relies on micro-transactions, and I routinely spend $20/month there, because they are reasonable and the game deserves it. I can't see spending anything here unless prices drop and some more courses are added. 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:38 AM

For most of them, you're better of telling them that you're an 89 year old Lithuanian living in the Congo.  Then they'll say you don't reach our demographic and immediately give you 5 credits.

Think of it like watching a quick video.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:43 AM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

If you take a survey and do not get credits, there is a "Support" link on every page. Once you contact them you will receive a support ticket #. They should get back to you within 24 hours(May be longer on weekends). If they do not, please contact us and provide the support ticket number you got from them. With this information, we can contact them and speed up the process.

WGTBOBBYSWORLD

As a WGT moderator you should know better than to simply troll the forum looking for a place to lie to WGT members. Qualtrics survey fraud has been brought up before and WGTshoe broke with a longstanding WGT policy that calls for not getting involved. What started out as an attempt to get involved simply vanished as he found out the company in no way wanted to take care of its individual members. When it was finally determined that they would not do anything about the problem, he simply disappeared from the threads on the subject and didn't even have the courtesy to let members know WGT would do nothing for them.

After 6 years as a WGT member that was the straw that finally "broke the camel's back." I have discontinued pursuing any free credits, limiting my future here to the credits on hand. The majority of those credits I earned went to gifting but I have discontinued gifting as a result, too.

Please do not promise what your company has no intention of delivering.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 9:37 AM

Bottom Line is Qualtrics survey's gets you to answer all the questions and at the end gives you 5 credits instead of the 60-120 promised. I will not do them anymore !!!

RSS