Fri, Dec 5 2014 1:40 PM (24 replies)
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 9:49 AM

all Surveys R really major

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:41 AM

Hundreds of surveys have kept me in credits since I started. I think they are great.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 12:34 PM

I agree but some u do get scammed also n a lot of time n effort is spent trying to get them n u usally dont

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 6:32 PM

courteneyfish:

Hundreds of surveys have kept me in credits since I started. I think they are great.

I agree. I played cheaper balls like the srixons and even the wgt 10 credit ones for awhile while I built up a bank of free credits from the surveys and ads. Most all of my current 33114 credits are from the free offers but a few are ready go and MP wins. Yes I do rarely get beat out of a survey and it is frustrating when it happens but its only about 1% of the time for me. It can be done but it does take time.

Les

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:47 PM

The problem is specifically regarding those offered by Qualtrics. They are put on this site with Qualtrics apparently having every intention of defrauding WGT members of credits they are responsible for paying. When this happens WGT briefly pays it lip service but in fact is now a co-conspirator engaging in the fraud. They are well aware of what is going on with Qualtrics surveys yet they condone it by refusing to do anything about it. Instead they encourage suppliers to continue offering Qualtrics surveys here so they can collect their advertising dollars.

Despite WGT trying to appease us by claiming they will somehow get involved, they have proven over and over again that they will not. The last major outcry about a Qualtrics issue resulted in the revelation that even Peanut Labs couldn't find the survey when their website claimed they could. WGT personnel just plain disappeared rather than take care of their customers who were victims of that Qualtrics scam. An email or two, maybe a phone call made, and then total silence from WGT.

So, here we are again. Another Qualtrics scam, another failure by WGT to stop them from defrauding WGT customers and another failure by WGT to take care of its own customers after the fact.

Experience over the years here show that when we see posts like WGTBobbysworld's,  either that WGT staffer is incredibly ignorant about WGT history and policy or a blatant liar. WGT has never shown any intention of getting involved and actually following through on our behalf.

• Scoton
    174 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 12:12 AM

I have been burned the same way by Qualtrics surveys at least twice, and am now boycotting them. Any survey I see that says Qualtrics on the screen or in the URL, I immediately close.

WGT, you do your paying customers and yourselves a great disservice by continuing to do business with these scammers. Please discontinue your association with them.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:56 AM

WGT does not put the Qualtrics surveys on here it is Peanut Labs. To get rid of Qulatrics they would have to get rid of Peanut Labs and for many of us Peanut Labs is a good source of free credits. We just have to learn to live with the few Qualtrics surveys. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:13 AM

borntobesting:

WGT does not put the Qualtrics surveys on here it is Peanut Labs. To get rid of Qulatrics they would have to get rid of Peanut Labs and for many of us Peanut Labs is a good source of free credits. We just have to learn to live with the few Qualtrics surveys. 

Not true, b2b. In its contract with any supplier WGT should have standards of behavior and responsibility clauses. Any reputable business has such clauses in their supplier contracts. WGT should, at the minimum, be recovering penalties from Peanut for the repeated failures of Qualtrics surveys and distributing some of that to affected customers.

WGT is also well within their rights to have Peanut prescreen their offerings and drop any survey from Qualtrics from being offered to WGT members.That is pretty simple to accomplish and does not completely remove Peanut from this site.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 9:13 AM

srellim234:

borntobesting:

Not true, b2b. In its contract with any supplier WGT should have standards of behavior and responsibility clauses. Any reputable business has such clauses in their supplier contracts. WGT should, at the minimum, be recovering penalties from Peanut for the repeated failures of Qualtrics surveys and distributing some of that to affected customers.

WGT is also well within their rights to have Peanut prescreen their offerings and drop any survey from Qualtrics from being offered to WGT members.That is pretty simple to accomplish and does not completely remove Peanut from this site.

I have to say agree w/ srellim234 on this all surveys @ some point had to linked with other Co. that offers any aspect for them ,with that being said allowing ppl here who does these surveys .

Which they may / may not distribute credits to all members' here .80 % of them may be Honest

or not .It goes both ways IMO . Further more when anyone does a lengthy surveys ,in the long run We'll get ZIP ,NADA  etc......

RSS